6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Not easy or simple; having many different parts.
- adj. Short; not long-lasting.
- n. A special talent or skill; ability do something easily.
- n. Something that is very popular for a short time, then forgotten.
- v.1. To look forward to; to expect.
5 True/False questions
unique → n. Free time not taken up with work.
err → v. To be wrong or do wrong.
factor → n. Something that contributes to a result.
bankrupt → adj.1. Unable to pay one's debts and freed by law from doing so.
brisk → adj. Short; not long-lasting.