5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- rising intonation
- Natural Approach
- SIOP Lesson Preparation
- a To learn at an accelerated pace for everyday communication. Immersion.
- b Krashen's acquisition theories. Provide low risk context for natural acquisition occur. Teacher teaches in context (theme based)
- c usually used at the end of questions
- d Should have clear content and language objectives. Contents appropriate to age and background. Supplement with materials, and meaningful activities.
- e English Language Learner
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a pair of words that differ by only 1 phoneme (dog/bog)
- two letter spelling for 1 phoneme
- Language Assessment Scale
- had theories on comprehensible input (i+1)
- providing definitions and examples
5 True/False Questions
Vgotsky → English as a Second Language
free morphemes → base in rot words that can stand alone
SIOP Strategies → Opportunities for students to use learning strategies and provide scaffolding. Use a variety of question types to promote higher-order thinking.
SIOP Practice and Application → Provide hands-on materials or manipulatives. Activities to apply knowledge, activities that integrate all four language skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening).
NEP → Non-English Proficient