5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- location theory
- formal region
- a measurement of space between two places
- b A logical attempt to explain the ______ional pattern of the economic activity and the manner in which its producing areas are interrelated. The agricultural _____ _______ contained in the von Thünen model is a leading example.
- c A type of region marked by a certain degree of homogeneity in one or more phenomena; also called uniform region or homogeneous region.
- d The degree of ease with which it is possible to reach a certian location from other locations. ________ varies from place to place and can be measured.
- e the design of spatial distribution
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A general map depicting a certain piece of info. such as precipitation.
- The visible imprint of human activity and ______ on the ________. The layers of buildings, forms, and artifacts sequnetially imprinted on the ______ by the activities of various human occupants.
- method of collecting data or information through the use of instruments (e.g., satellites) that are physically distant from the area or object of study.
- 1st theme, the geographical position of people & things on the Earths surface affects what happens & why
- An outbreak of a disease that spreads worldwide.
5 True/False Questions
spatial perspective → observing variations in geographic phenomena across space
cultural ecology → A related set of culture traits, such as prevailing dress codes and cooking and eating utensils.
absolute location → the regional position or situation of a place relative to the position of other places
cultural complex → The multiple interactions and relationships between a culture and the natural environment.
cultural barriers → The multiple interactions and relationships between a culture and the natural environment.