5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cultural ecology
- culture diffusion
- a The multiple interactions and relationships between a culture and the natural environment.
- b The expansion and adoption of a cultural element from its place of origin to a wider area
- c Regional outbreak of a disease.
- d 1st theme, the geographical position of people & things on the Earths surface affects what happens & why
- e geographic viewpoint - a response to determinism that holds the human decision making
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- line on a map connecting points equal temperature values
- the notion that successive societies leave their cultural imprints on a place, each contributing to the cumulative cultural landscape
- A general map depicting a certain piece of info. such as precipitation.
- The second theme of geography as defined by the geography as defined by the Geography Educational National Implementation project reciprocal relationships between human and environment
- A related set of culture traits, such as prevailing dress codes and cooking and eating utensils.
5 True/False Questions
activity space → the space within which daily activity occurs
reference maps → A general map depicting a certain piece of info. such as precipitation.
medical geography → One of the two major divisions of systematic geography; the spatial analysis of the structure, processes, and location of Earth's natural phenomena such as climate, soil, plants, animals, and topography.
five themes → line on a map connecting points equal temperature values
accessibility → The degree of ease with which it is possible to reach a certian location from other locations. ________ varies from place to place and can be measured.