5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why did the Axis lose in North Africa in 1943?
- What happened at the Yalta Conference?
- On December 7, 1941, what two targets were bombed by the Japanese?
- What country did Japan and the Soviet Union fight over in 1939? What lesson did Japan learn from this?
- What country was cut off the map of Europe by the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact in 1939?
- a Sudentenland
- b Mongolia; Not to attack USSR; Army is better than Navy.
- c Pearl Harbor and the Philippines
- d Post- war borders of Germany
- e Outnumbered and Trapped
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- France; No.
- A Japanese sub surfaced off the coast of California and shelled an oil storage site.
- Relations are broken off, all Japanese assets in the USA are taken, and the USA will no longer sell oil to Japan.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower. (Advance on the Germans in Tunisia from west)
5 True/False Questions
What happened in the Battle of Midway? (1941) → Post- war borders of Germany
What was Operation 'Z' (in 1940)? → An attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, to destroy the US Pacific Fleet.
What were the Japanese suicide planes called? (1944) → Battle of Stalingrad.
What made up 1% of the US Navy and sank 50% of the Japanese Navy in 1943? → USSR
Great Britain had Libya in 1941 when German troops went to take control. → Let them cut off Axis supplies