5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- distribution objectives
- television households (TVHH)
- a count and verify the number of subscribers
- b households with tv sets
- c running the same commercial every half hour on the same network during prime time
- d the duration of an advertising message or campaign over a given period of time
- e defines where, when, and how often advertising should appear
5 Multiple choice questions
- total number of different households or people exposed at least once to an ad or campaign during a given time period (usually four weeks).
- the product concept, target audience, advertising message, and communications media
- includes all communications vehicles available to a marketer. radio, tv, magazines, outdoor, online, etc.
- particular magazines or shows- according to how well they "deliver" or expose the message to the media audience that most closely resembles the desired target consumer
- potential exposures possible in that medium
5 True/False questions
effective reach → measures the number or percentage of the audience who receive enough exposures to truly receive the message
roadblocking → buying airtime on multiple networks to air them simultaneously
recency planning → based on "the sensible idea that most advertising works by influencing the brand choice of consumers who are ready to buy"
gross rating points (GRP) → you find this by dividing the cost by the rating points
exposure value → concerns the advertising message and copy, as well as the medium