← Exam 3 TERMS Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- brand development index (BDI)
- recency planning
- a based on "the sensible idea that most advertising works by influencing the brand choice of consumers who are ready to buy"
- b indicates the sales potential of a particular brand in a specific market area
- c alternates periods of advertising with periods of no advertising
- d total number of different households or people exposed at least once to an ad or campaign during a given time period (usually four weeks).
- e the duration of an advertising message or campaign over a given period of time
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- includes all communications vehicles available to a marketer. radio, tv, magazines, outdoor, online, etc.
- a combination of media
- measures the number or percentage of the audience who receive enough exposures to truly receive the message
- running the same commercial every half hour on the same network during prime time
- defines where, when, and how often advertising should appear
5 True/False Questions
message weight → total size of an audience for a set of ads or an entire campaign, because it gives some indication of the scope of the campaign in a given market
advertising impression → possible exposure of the advertising message to one audience member
blinking → alternates periods of advertising with periods of no advertising
attention value → how many people an ad "see's" rather than the other way around
rating → running the same commercial every half hour on the same network during prime time