5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cost per point (CPP)
- category development index (CDI)
- recency planning
- effective frequency
- a the average number of times a person must see or hear a message before it becomes effective
- b the overall strategy of selecting and scheduling media vehicles to achieve the desired message weight, reach, frequency, and continuity objectives
- c you find this by dividing the cost by the rating points
- d determines the potential of the whole product category
- e based on "the sensible idea that most advertising works by influencing the brand choice of consumers who are ready to buy"
5 Multiple choice questions
- the product concept, target audience, advertising message, and communications media
- the various targets of a media plan
- markets, money, media, mechanics, and methodology
- particular magazines or shows- according to how well they "deliver" or expose the message to the media audience that most closely resembles the desired target consumer
- indicates the incremental response to advertising actually diminishes, rather than builds, with repeated exposures
5 True/False questions
reach → includes all communications vehicles available to a marketer. radio, tv, magazines, outdoor, online, etc.
audience objectives → defines where, when, and how often advertising should appear
exposure value → concerns the advertising message and copy, as well as the medium
mechanics → includes all communications vehicles available to a marketer. radio, tv, magazines, outdoor, online, etc.
continuity → the duration of an advertising message or campaign over a given period of time