← TOG Y4 Wk 20 Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Any of various Chinese martial arts, especially those forms in which sharp blows and kicks are applied to pressure points on the body of an opponent.
- is the founding and ruling political party of the People's Republic of China.
- The capital of China, in the northeast part of the country.
- the official language of China
- A Chinese system of physical exercises designed especially for self-defense and meditation
- A member of a people inhabiting the mountainous regions of southern China and adjacent areas of Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand.
6 True/False Questions
Hunan Report → praised the revolutionary potential of the peasantry.
The Red Army → a guerilla fighting force organized by Mao Zedong.
Sun Yat-sen → the official language of China
Long March → Any of various Chinese martial arts, especially those forms in which sharp blows and kicks are applied to pressure points on the body of an opponent.
KMT (Kuomintang) or GMD (Guomindang) → Chinese revolutionary, political theorist and Communist leader commonly known as Chairman Mao. He founded and led the People's Republic of China (PRC) from its 1949 to 1976, instituting such disastrous policies as the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution.
Chiang Kai-shek → Chinese military leader and ally of Sun Yat-sen, whom he succeeded as leader of the Kuomintang. He helped to overcome the feuding warlords and unify China under the Nationalist Government, but was he was eventually forced to flee to Taiwan by the Communists, where he established himself as President of the Republic of China.