5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What device turns on the laptop
- What is the storage capacity of a DVD?
- What are the optimal operation conditions for a laptop?
- Where are ports, connections, and drives located on the laptop?
- What was the original laptop used by the astronauts in space missions in the early 80s?
- a Power Button
- b Front / Back / Side
- c **Clean the laptop frequently (dust & contaminants)**
~Do not obstruct vents or airflow
**laptop can overheat from lack of air circulation*****
~room temperature 45 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit (7 to 32 degrees Celsius).
**humidity level between 10 to 80%****
- d 8.5 GB
- e GRiD Compass 1101
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Components can only be used by manufacture
- Operating System
- ~playing games ~taking notes in school or research
~sending receiving email ~watching movies while travel
5 True/False Questions
What is a PDA? → Wireless Transceiver
If the cellular WAN utility software is not in the task bar, where should you find it? → 1983
What does the LCD cut off switch do? → Tell CPU to consume power
What are the two methods of power management? → Docking Station & Port Replicator
How thick is a Type III PC card? → 3.3...