5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How are expansion devices attached to a desktop?
- What does the Power Option feature in Windows XP do?
- What device switches to the external monitor?
- What is the storage capacity of a BD?
- What is an auto-switching AC adapter?
- a ~Serial ~USB
~Parallel ~FireWare Prots
- b Reduce Power consumption
- c FN
- d 25 GB(single) / 50 GB (dual)
- e power supply to be used in different countries
5 Multiple choice questions
- Docking Station & Port Replicator
- Identify the problem
- Components can only be used by manufacture
- LCD cutoff switch
5 True/False questions
What do laptops require for external power? → AC power adapter
How do you clean a CD or a DVD disc? → ~non-abrasive cleaning solution on a soft cloth.
When do you establish a plan of action? → establish a plan of action to resolve the problem & implement the solution.
What year was the TRS-80 introduced? → 1970's
How do you customize a laptop for a specific purpose? → ~lint-free cotton cloth
~Wipe from the center of the disc outward.
***never USE circular motion**