5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What device turns on the laptop
- What is the purpose of the FN key?
- How do you clean a CD or a DVD disc?
- What device turns up the volume?
- When do you establish a plan of action?
- a Power Button
- b ~lint-free cotton cloth
~Wipe from the center of the disc outward.
***never USE circular motion**
- c Toggle between monitor/Volume, Display brightness, check battery
- d Volume Control
- e establish a plan of action to resolve the problem & implement the solution.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- CPU throttling
- Front / Left / Right
- Wireless Transceiver
5 True/False Questions
What are some common laptop features? → ~small & portable ~integrated keyboard into base
~run on AC power & rechargeable battery
Where are ports, connections, and drives located on the laptop? → Front / Back / Side
What are power schemes and power plans? → Collection of hardware & system setting
What are some common uses for the laptop? → ~playing games ~taking notes in school or research
~sending receiving email ~watching movies while travel
What does the CPU do? → electronic personal organizer