5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What controls power management when using ACPI?
- What do laptops require for external power?
- What is a PDA?
- Where are status indicators, ports, slots, connectors, bays, jacks, vents and a keyhole located?
- Where are ports, connections, and drives located on the laptop?
- a AC power adapter
- b Front / Back / Side
- c Operating System
- d Front / Left / Right
- e electronic personal organizer
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ~APM=>Advance Power Management
~ACPI=>Advanced Configuration & Power Interface
- ~Magnetic ~Optical
- ~small & portable ~integrated keyboard into base
~run on AC power & rechargeable battery
- GRiD Compass 1101
- DC power
5 True/False Questions
What is Bluetooth? → electronic personal organizer
How thick is a Type III PC card? → 10.5
How do you clean the screen of a PDA? → ~non-abrasive cleaning solution on a soft cloth.
What are the two low battery warnings? → 85.6 x 54 (mm)
What does the LCD cut off switch do? → 85.6 x 54 (mm)