5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where do you enable ACPI power management?
- Disconnecting peripherals is an example of
- Where are status indicators, ports, slots, connectors, bays, jacks, vents and a keyhole located?
- What controls power management when using ACPI?
- What Internet standard is used for sending and receiving photos and videos?
- a Operating System
- b MMS (multimedia message service)
- c Front / Left / Right
- d STEP 3- determining the cause
- e BIO's
5 Multiple choice questions
- Power Button
- Port Replicator=>no speaker, smaller, no PCI
- 700 MB
~increased data rates.
~increased data rates, Higher data rates allow users to download files, video and music, & faster
5 True/False questions
How thick is a Type II PC card? → 5.5
What device moves the pointer? → TouchPad
What are some common laptop features? → ~playing games ~taking notes in school or research
~sending receiving email ~watching movies while travel
What is the storage capacity of a DVD? → 8.5 GB
What is Bluetooth? → Identify the problem