5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is used to add functionality to the laptops such as memory, a modem or a network connection?
- What are the two methods of power management?
- What are the standards for second generation cell phones?
- What are the three types of optical media?
- What was the original laptop used by the astronauts in space missions in the early 80s?
- a Analog & AMP (advance mobile phone) & NMT (nordic mobile telephone
- b GRiD Compass 1101
- c CD/ DVD / BD (blueray)
- d PC card / Expresscard Slot
- e ~APM=>Advance Power Management
~ACPI=>Advanced Configuration & Power Interface
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- DC power
- YES~ digital
- Power Button
~increased data rates.
~increased data rates, Higher data rates allow users to download files, video and music, & faster
5 True/False Questions
What are power schemes and power plans? → Flow of electricity to components
What is the storage capacity of a CD? → 700 MB
What are some common laptop features? → Low & Critical
What is an auto-switching AC adapter? → CPU
What does the CPU do? → interrupts & processes instructions