5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the infrared port?
- How thick is a Type III PC card?
- Where are status indicators, ports, slots, connectors, bays, jacks, vents and a keyhole located?
- What are the optimal operation conditions for a laptop?
- What are the two types of base stations?
- a line of wireless transceiver
~~~used for data transmission~~~
- b Docking Station & Port Replicator
- c Front / Left / Right
- d **Clean the laptop frequently (dust & contaminants)**
~Do not obstruct vents or airflow
**laptop can overheat from lack of air circulation*****
~room temperature 45 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit (7 to 32 degrees Celsius).
**humidity level between 10 to 80%****
- e 10.5
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Toggle between monitor/Volume, Display brightness, check battery
- SMS (short message service)
- 75 x 34 (mm)
- DC power
- Small Outline Dual Inline Memory Module
5 True/False Questions
What is wrong if the LCD remains dark while the laptop is open? → Hard Drive
When do you establish a plan of action? → Once you talked to customer
What does the LCD cut off switch do? → interrupts & processes instructions
What is the storage capacity of a BD? → 700 MB
What are the two low battery warnings? → Docking Station & Port Replicator