5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is meant by hot swappable?
- What is laptop expansion memory called?
- What is the storage capacity of a DVD?
- How do you gain access to configuration utilities for input devices?
- What is troubleshooting?
- a Start>Control panel>Mouse
- b SODIMM
- c Identify the problem
- d 8.5 GB
- e you remove or replace components
5 Multiple choice questions
- Small Outline Dual Inline Memory Module
- ~Serial ~USB
~Parallel ~FireWare Prots
- 75 x 34 (mm)
5 True/False questions
What are the benefits of using a solid state drive (SSD)? → ~Access data faster ~Use of less power
What are the optimal operation conditions for a laptop? → Hard Drive
What is a base station? → Portable or Handheld Devices
What are the three types of storage used for data storage? → CD/ DVD / BD (blueray)
What are the two low battery warnings? → Low & Critical