5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Excess food consumption, which leads to obesity
- 1. Carcinoma
- mRNA production
- It exits the blood/lymphatic vessel and establishes growth at this new location
- a What is a heritable trait that involves changes in genetic material?
- b Adducts formed by P450 mediated aflatoxin induce DNA strand breaks and block RNA polymerase progression thereby reducing what?
- c What are three examples of malignant Cancers?
- d Besides tobacco use, what else increases the risk of cancer?
- e At its destination, what does the tumor cell do?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A small number of micrometastases are able to grow in the new environment, with its absence of what?
- What are two scenarios of epigenetic changes leading to tumor formation?
- Decreased stomach cancer is likely due to what?
- What is the generation of cancer?
- What can happen when a cell "escapes" the normal functions of cells?
5 True/False Questions
Adenoma → What is a malignant cancer arising from connective tissues or muscle cells?
Generations and involve a large element of chance → Development of cancerous cells can take many, many years and is a process driven by what kind of changes?
Genetic and epigenetic changes → Development of cancerous cells can take many, many years and is a process driven by what kind of changes?
They vary in which of the two X chromosomes have been inactivated → Tissue in women are made up of a mixture of cells which varies in what way?
Single mutation → Large amounts of what typically occurs on selected genes during tumor progression?