5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Web page
- search engine
- World Wide Web
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- a a protocol used to transfer files from a Web server to a Web browser
- b a software system of linked files that may contain text, graphics, audio, video, or animation that is used on the Internet.
- c an application that locates information about Web pages and then stores this information in a searchable database that can be accessed with a browser.
- d a business that allows its users to access the Internet through the provided network.
- e the basic component of the Web, a single file within a Web site that has a unique name.
5 Multiple choice questions
- repeated harassment of a teenager using Internet chat rooms, text messages, social networking sites, or other digital technology such as cell phones.
- a law that asserts that only the copyright's owner has the right to sell the work or allow someone else to sell it
- a group of related and interlinked XHTML files organized around a common topic.
- A type of search that combines keywords in specific ways to locate specific information.
- general guidelines for online users.
5 True/False questions
ethics → values for human conduct concerning right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
streaming media → a name, symbol, or other feature that identifies a product with a specific owner.
keyword → an important word related to the specific topic you are trying to locate.
Web browser → software that locates and displays Web pages on a user's computer screen.
Plug-in → software that works with a Web browser to play a particular file format, such as an audio or video file.