5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- acceptable use policy
- Domain name
- a a huge network that connects computers all over the world.
- b a policy used by organizations such as schools and businesses to regulate online use.
- c a name, symbol, or other feature that identifies a product with a specific owner.
- d a business that allows its users to access the Internet through the provided network.
- e part of a URL hat identifies the entity.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an important word related to the specific topic you are trying to locate.
- a short note that acknowledges the source of material.
- a protocol used to transfer files from a Web server to a Web browser
- general guidelines for online users.
- an audio or video recording of a broadcast that is distributed via the Web.
5 True/False Questions
Boolean Search → part of a URL hat identifies the entity.
copyright → a law that asserts that only the copyright's owner has the right to sell the work or allow someone else to sell it
Web browser → software that locates and displays Web pages on a user's computer screen.
cyberbullying → repeated harassment of a teenager using Internet chat rooms, text messages, social networking sites, or other digital technology such as cell phones.
protocol → an audio or video recording of a broadcast that is distributed via the Web.