5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Boolean Search
- Web page
- search engine
- a the basic component of the Web, a single file within a Web site that has a unique name.
- b a law that asserts that only the copyright's owner has the right to sell the work or allow someone else to sell it
- c an application that locates information about Web pages and then stores this information in a searchable database that can be accessed with a browser.
- d A type of search that combines keywords in specific ways to locate specific information.
- e repeated harassment of a teenager using Internet chat rooms, text messages, social networking sites, or other digital technology such as cell phones.
5 Multiple choice questions
- part of a URL hat identifies the entity.
- software that works with a Web browser to play a particular file format, such as an audio or video file.
- software that locates and displays Web pages on a user's computer screen.
- an important word related to the specific topic you are trying to locate.
- a name, symbol, or other feature that identifies a product with a specific owner.
5 True/False questions
network → a system that allows computers to connect and communicate.
ethics → a system that allows computers to connect and communicate.
protocol → a unique address that enables a browser to locate specific page files on the Web.
ISP → a unique address that enables a browser to locate specific page files on the Web.
citation → a short note that acknowledges the source of material.