5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Boolean Search
- a a system that allows computers to connect and communicate.
- b software that works with a Web browser to play a particular file format, such as an audio or video file.
- c an audio or video recording of a broadcast that is distributed via the Web.
- d A type of search that combines keywords in specific ways to locate specific information.
- e a unique address that enables a browser to locate specific page files on the Web.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a short note that acknowledges the source of material.
- a set of rules and procedures specifying how data needs to be formatted and transmitted between computer systems.
- values for human conduct concerning right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
- a protocol used to transfer files from a Web server to a Web browser
- a law that asserts that only the copyright's owner has the right to sell the work or allow someone else to sell it
5 True/False Questions
search engine → an application that locates information about Web pages and then stores this information in a searchable database that can be accessed with a browser.
web site → the basic component of the Web, a single file within a Web site that has a unique name.
cyberbullying → software that works with a Web browser to play a particular file format, such as an audio or video file.
streaming media → a downloading process that shortens the user's wait time by breaking the transmission into small pieces.
Hardware → the physical components of a computer.