5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- acceptable use policy
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- World Wide Web
- a a protocol used to transfer files from a Web server to a Web browser
- b a software system of linked files that may contain text, graphics, audio, video, or animation that is used on the Internet.
- c a policy used by organizations such as schools and businesses to regulate online use.
- d an audio or video recording of a broadcast that is distributed via the Web.
- e a unique address that enables a browser to locate specific page files on the Web.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an application that locates information about Web pages and then stores this information in a searchable database that can be accessed with a browser.
- a business that allows its users to access the Internet through the provided network.
- a downloading process that shortens the user's wait time by breaking the transmission into small pieces.
- the basic component of the Web, a single file within a Web site that has a unique name.
- a huge network that connects computers all over the world.
5 True/False questions
trademark → the physical components of a computer.
citation → software that works with a Web browser to play a particular file format, such as an audio or video file.
keyword → a system that allows computers to connect and communicate.
netiquette → a group of related and interlinked XHTML files organized around a common topic.
Domain name → the physical components of a computer.