← Urinary Wrksheet Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Renal Corpuscle/ Renal Tubule
- dissolved matter in urine
- useful materials are transported from filtrate to peritubular capillaries
- Renal Cortex
- a What is the process of tubular reabsorption?
- b Name the two major parts of a nephron?
- c What does specific gravity measure?
- d Urine is transported from the urinary bladder to the exterior by what?
- e Where in the kidneys are renal corpuscles found?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the job of the renal fascia?
- The kidneys respond to a decreasing pH of the blood by excreting more what?
- Where is the urinary bladder located?
- What is the function of erythropoietin?
- What is the renal pelvis?
5 True/False Questions
Renal Medulla → What vessel takes blood from the kidney to the inferior vena cava?
Renal Pelvis → In the kidney calyces are found in the what?
renal medulla → In the kidney calyces are found in the what?
acts as a cushion → What is the job of the adipose tissue?
Rugae → The function of the nephrons of the kidneys is to form urine from what?