5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- b cells
- Natural Killer Cells
- flu shot
- a T cells are formed where?
- b kills a variety of cells and act closely with the 3rd line of defense; kills bacteria, fungu and cancer cells; non specific defense
- c cells associated with antibody meediated immunity
- d what is an example of artificially acquired active immunity?
- e what is an example of artificially acquired passive immunity?
5 Multiple choice questions
- located on lower sides of throat
- build up of dead wbc and fluid
- why is the speen important to adults?
- B cells are formed where?
- ..., other name for antibodies
5 True/False questions
Anaphylaxis → ..., Severe allergic reaction
autoimmune disease → what is an example of autoimmune disease?
cervical lymph nodes → filter fluid from legs and genitalia
IgG → found in endocrine fluids
Chemotaxis → secretes thymosins, located in upper part of thoracic caavity, place where wbc go to mature, peaks in life around 13 yrs old