5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bone Marrow
- a monocytes that become trapped in certain organs and live there; high levels in liver, spleen, lympg nodes, and lungs
- b a regulating body substance released in excess during allergic reactions causing swelling and inflammation of tissues
- c B cells are formed where?
- d what is an example of Genetic immunity?
- e found in plasma
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is an example of autoimmune disease?
- stores blood, mainly platelets;destroys rbc;site of rbc production in the fetus
- mucosal associated lymphoid tissue; found in lymphatic tissue filters pathogens
- filter fluid from head to neck
- secretes thymosins, located in upper part of thoracic caavity, place where wbc go to mature, peaks in life around 13 yrs old
5 True/False questions
Cell Mediated immunity → b cells; indirect attack
IgE → found in plasma
inguinal lymph nodes → filter fluid from head to neck
lymph vessels → enhance phagocytosis
IgM → found in plasma associated with RBC (anti a or anti b)