← exam 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Natural Killer Cells
- Pharyngeal Tonsils
- a a regulating body substance released in excess during allergic reactions causing swelling and inflammation of tissues
- b located at top of throat by nasal cavity
- c mucosal associated lymphoid tissue; found in lymphatic tissue filters pathogens
- d kills a variety of cells and act closely with the 3rd line of defense; kills bacteria, fungu and cancer cells; non specific defense
- e found in plasma associated with RBC (anti a or anti b)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- T cells are formed where?
- what is an example of artificially acquired active immunity?
- found in endocrine fluids
- b cells; indirect attack
- what do you have to b a organ match?
5 True/False Questions
Immunoglobins → ..., other name for antibodies
Interferons → when inflammation is caused by a pathogen
IgE → found in endocrine fluids
PArvo → mucosal associated lymphoid tissue; found in lymphatic tissue filters pathogens
Lingual Tonsils → locateed on back of tongue