5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- t cells
- non specific immunity
- inguinal lymph nodes
- a doesnt matter what the pathogen is we just battle everything
- b located in the upper quadrant of the abdomen
- c cells associated with cell mediated immunity
- d filter fluid from legs and genitalia
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what is an example of artificially acquired passive immunity?
- what is an example of Genetic immunity?
- prevent viruses from multiplying in your cells
- cells associated with antibody meediated immunity
- kills a variety of cells and act closely with the 3rd line of defense; kills bacteria, fungu and cancer cells; non specific defense
5 True/False Questions
Chrones disease → what is an example of autoimmune disease?
Immunoglobins → chemicals that stimulate the hyputhalamus to reset body temp
Histamine → located in the upper quadrant of the abdomen
flu shot → what is an example of artificially acquired active immunity?
t/b cells → example of 3rd line of defense