5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- t cells
- a example of 1st line of defense
- b mucosal associated lymphoid tissue; found in lymphatic tissue filters pathogens
- c activates allergies
- d cells associated with cell mediated immunity
- e monocytes that become trapped in certain organs and live there; high levels in liver, spleen, lympg nodes, and lungs
5 Multiple choice questions
- B cells are formed where?
- doesnt matter what the pathogen is we just battle everything
- what is an example of artificially acquired active immunity?
- lymph nodes in the throat area that filter pathogens that enter the nose or mouth
- enhance phagocytosis
5 True/False questions
inflammation or fever → when inflammation is caused by a pathogen
Thymus → build up of dead wbc and fluid
Complement Proteins → ..., other name for antibodies
Pyrogens → what is an example of Genetic immunity?
spleen → activates allergies