← exam 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- inguinal lymph nodes
- antigen presentation, t cell activation, t cell cloning
- Complement Proteins
- a ..., Severe allergic reaction
- b steps of cell mediated immunity
- c filter fluid from legs and genitalia
- d float around looking for bacteria, when they find bacteria they start poking holes in them
- e located in the upper thoracic cavity
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- found in plasma associated with RBC (anti a or anti b)
- T cells are formed where?
- enhance phagocytosis
- provides defense against only certain pathogens, example chicken pox
- activates allergies
5 True/False Questions
Pus → build up of dead wbc and fluid
autoimmune disease → what is an example of autoimmune disease?
Pharyngeal Tonsils → located at top of throat by nasal cavity
the organ would die → signal that calls wbc to an area
stores platelets so we arent constantly clotting, destroys rbc → why is the speen important to adults?