5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- antigen presentation, t cell activation, t cell cloning
- similar antigens
- the organ would die
- a found in endocrine fluids
- b what is an example of Genetic immunity?
- c steps of cell mediated immunity
- d what do you have to b a organ match?
- e what happens if a donor wasnt a match?
5 Multiple choice questions
- located in the upper thoracic cavity
- walls are 1 cell layer thick, has large pores, distributed like veins
- doesnt matter what the pathogen is we just battle everything
- b cells; indirect attack
- secretes thymosins, located in upper part of thoracic caavity, place where wbc go to mature, peaks in life around 13 yrs old
5 True/False questions
Complement Proteins → ..., other name for antibodies
Pus → build up of dead wbc and fluid
inflammation or fever → example of 2nd line of defense
specific immunity → provides defense against only certain pathogens, example chicken pox
Thymus → build up of dead wbc and fluid