5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A savings plan that recommends that 70% of your money is spent, 20% should be saved and 10% should be invested.
- Earning interest on interest.
- Percentage rate paid on the money invested or saved.
- The rate will not change for the lifetime of the investment.
- Money received in the future is not equivalent to money received today.
4 True/False Questions
Principal → The uncertainty of the outcome of an investment.
Simple Interest → Interest earned on the principal investment.
Risk → The number of times interest is earned.
N → The number of times interest is earned.