← Health Chap. 3-4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fruit or crackers
- Tell a coach or parent
- mouth guard
- Leftover food
- a Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
- b What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
- c should be kept in the refrigerator
- d Identify an example of a healthful snack.
- e What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- exercise that works your heart to make it strong
- Why is exercise so important for your body?
- what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- a measured amount of food
- This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
5 True/False Questions
Endurance → This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
Endurance → helps you stay healthy
10 hours → A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down → What helps to keep germs from spreading?
Responsible choices → making the right choices