5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Washing your hands with soap and water
- a helps you stay healthy
- b What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- c exercising a long time without being tired
- d being able to bend and stretch easily
- e the foods you eat and drink
5 Multiple choice questions
- a measured amount of food
- what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
- how powerful your muscles are
- A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
5 True/False questions
Stretching → Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
Responsible choices → making the right choices
Leftover food → helps you stay healthy
mouth guard → What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
Proteins → Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.