5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fruit or crackers
- Washing your hands with soap and water
- 10 hours
- Aerobic exercise
- a A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- b What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- c Identify an example of a healthful snack.
- d exercise that works your heart to make it strong
- e a mineral to make teeth strong
5 Multiple choice questions
- the foods you eat and drink
- making the right choices
- what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- should be kept in the refrigerator
- a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
5 True/False questions
Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down → List three steps of exercising safely.
Tell a coach or parent → What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
Endurance → This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
Food Guide Pyramid → This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
Stretching → a measured amount of food