5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Food Guide Pyramid
- a a measured amount of food
- b what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- c This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
- d This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
- e helps you stay healthy
5 Multiple choice questions
- List three steps of exercising safely.
- a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
- give your body energy
- What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
- Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
5 True/False questions
Flexibility → helps you stay healthy
Leftover food → should be kept in the refrigerator
Fruit or crackers → a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
Washing your hands with soap and water → What helps to keep germs from spreading?
Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well. → Why is exercise so important for your body?