5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Washing your hands with soap and water
- Aerobic exercise
- Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down
- a What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- b exercise that works your heart to make it strong
- c List three steps of exercising safely.
- d the foods you eat and drink
- e exercising a long time without being tired
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- how powerful your muscles are
- What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
- a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
- Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
- What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
5 True/False Questions
Exercise → a measured amount of food
Leftover food → helps you stay healthy
Fruit or crackers → Identify an example of a healthful snack.
Fluoride → helps you stay healthy
Nutrients → how powerful your muscles are