5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 10 hours
- Tell a coach or parent
- mouth guard
- a What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
- b This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
- c A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- d a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
- e What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Identify an example of a healthful snack.
- give your body energy
- What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
- Why is exercise so important for your body?
5 True/False Questions
Exercise → a measured amount of food
Responsible choices → exercise that works your heart to make it strong
Diet → a measured amount of food
Fluoride → a mineral to make teeth strong
Leftover food → should be kept in the refrigerator