5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Tell a coach or parent
- a the foods you eat and drink
- b What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
- c are the things that go into foods
- d a mineral to make teeth strong
- e give your body energy
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- exercise that works your heart to make it strong
- should be kept in the refrigerator
- making the right choices
- Why is exercise so important for your body?
- a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
5 True/False Questions
Serving → how powerful your muscles are
Flexibility → being able to bend and stretch easily
Food Guide Pyramid → What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
Exercise → helps you stay healthy
Washing your hands with soap and water → What you should do when you are hurt or injured?