5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well.
- Leftover food
- a a mineral to make teeth strong
- b should be kept in the refrigerator
- c Why is exercise so important for your body?
- d a measured amount of food
- e This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
5 Multiple choice questions
- List three steps of exercising safely.
- what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- give your body energy
- the foods you eat and drink
- how powerful your muscles are
5 True/False questions
mouth guard → A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
Food Guide Pyramid → What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
Responsible choices → making the right choices
Stretching → Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
Ingredients → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy