← Health Chap. 3-4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mouth guard
- Washing your hands with soap and water
- Food Guide Pyramid
- a What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
- b a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
- c This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
- d give your body energy
- e What helps to keep germs from spreading?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- List three steps of exercising safely.
- exercising a long time without being tired
- should be kept in the refrigerator
- the foods you eat and drink
- being able to bend and stretch easily
5 True/False Questions
Fluoride → helps you stay healthy
Exercise → a measured amount of food
Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well. → Why is exercise so important for your body?
Ingredients → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
Nutrients → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy