5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a mineral to make teeth strong
- b what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- c exercising a long time without being tired
- d are the things that go into foods
- e being able to bend and stretch easily
5 Multiple choice questions
- how powerful your muscles are
- exercise that works your heart to make it strong
- a measured amount of food
- A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- should be kept in the refrigerator
5 True/False questions
Washing your hands with soap and water → What helps to keep germs from spreading?
Exercise → helps you stay healthy
Fruit or crackers → a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
Tell a coach or parent → What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
Endurance → This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running