5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Washing your hands with soap and water
- Fruit or crackers
- a exercising a long time without being tired
- b What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- c a mineral to make teeth strong
- d are the things that go into foods
- e Identify an example of a healthful snack.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
- List three steps of exercising safely.
- a measured amount of food
- give your body energy
- What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
5 True/False questions
Food Guide Pyramid → This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
Exercise → a measured amount of food
Flexibility → helps you stay healthy
Leftover food → should be kept in the refrigerator
Aerobic exercise → helps you stay healthy