5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 10 hours
- Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well.
- a a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
- b a measured amount of food
- c A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- d Why is exercise so important for your body?
- e are the things that go into foods
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a mineral to make teeth strong
- should be kept in the refrigerator
- give your body energy
- Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
- being able to bend and stretch easily
5 True/False Questions
Aerobic exercise → exercise that works your heart to make it strong
Responsible choices → making the right choices
Diet → a measured amount of food
Strength → a measured amount of food
Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down → What helps to keep germs from spreading?