5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mouth guard
- Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well.
- Leftover food
- a should be kept in the refrigerator
- b This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
- c a mineral to make teeth strong
- d What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
- e Why is exercise so important for your body?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the foods you eat and drink
- What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
- what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- Identify an example of a healthful snack.
5 True/False questions
Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down → List three steps of exercising safely.
Aerobic exercise → exercise that works your heart to make it strong
Exercise → a measured amount of food
Ingredients → are the things that go into foods
Endurance → helps you stay healthy