6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The purpose of this is to limit pollution and improve air quality
- Japan has 4 major and 3000 small what?
- This country assisted North Korea after WW II
- Practicing this is discouraged in North Korea
- A major challenge faced by Japan
- Japan is a major producer of high quality what?
6 True/False Questions
Command Economy → Former ruler of North Korea
Building Underground → How has Tokyo dealt with its lack of space?
Typhoons → Common powerful storms that affect Japan and the Koreas
Highly Trained Workforce → This has created a large trade Surplus
Japans Trade Policy → A method of fast transportation in Japan
Korea's Landscape → This country's landscape includes large plains