6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- These countries are challenging Japan's economic power
- How has Tokyo dealt with its lack of space?
- Japan is about the same size as this State
- This country assisted North Korea after WW II
- Common powerful storms that affect Japan and the Koreas
- This country's landscape includes large plains
6 True/False Questions
Bullet Train → A method of fast transportation in Japan
Islands → Japan is a major producer of high quality what?
Kim Jon Il → Former ruler of North Korea
Cars → Japan is a major producer of high quality what?
Religion → Practicing this is discouraged in North Korea
Highly Trained Workforce → This is a key to Japan's success