6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Former ruler of North Korea
- How has Tokyo dealt with its lack of space?
- Most of Japans major cities are located on this island
- This is a key to Japan's success
- A method of fast transportation in Japan
- North Korea's economic system
6 True/False Questions
Islands → Japan is a major producer of high quality what?
Germany and Italy → Former ruler of North Korea
Religion → Practicing this is discouraged in North Korea
Cars → Japan is a major producer of high quality what?
Korea's Landscape → Allies with Japan in WW II
Kyoto Protocol → The purpose of this is to limit pollution and improve air quality