6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- This has created a large trade Surplus
- Common powerful storms that affect Japan and the Koreas
- Japan has 4 major and 3000 small what?
- Allies with Japan in WW II
- How has Tokyo dealt with its lack of space?
- A major challenge faced by Japan
6 True/False Questions
California → Japan is a major producer of high quality what?
Bullet Train → A method of fast transportation in Japan
Kim Jon Il → Former ruler of North Korea
Command Economy → North Korea's economic system
Honshu → Most of Japans major cities are located on this island
Korea's Landscape → This country's landscape includes large plains