6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Japan is about the same size as this State
- Most of Japans major cities are located on this island
- How has Tokyo dealt with its lack of space?
- This is a key to Japan's success
- This has created a large trade Surplus
- These countries are challenging Japan's economic power
6 True/False questions
Korea's Landscape → Japan has 4 major and 3000 small what?
Typhoons → Most of Japans major cities are located on this island
Overcrowding → A major challenge faced by Japan
Kyoto Protocol → Common powerful storms that affect Japan and the Koreas
Kim Jon Il → Former ruler of North Korea
Cars → Japan is a major producer of high quality what?