5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paul Belpre'
- Asia,Mexico, Central America
- Mount Rushmore
- a a joyful gathering of people to celebrate something
- b Today, most immigrants come from
- c came from Puerto Rico and she was the first hispanic librarian and @ year an award is given in her name to an hispanic writer of children's books
- d people in LA whose french-speaking ancestors came from Acadia
- e designed by sculpture George Borglum
5 Multiple choice questions
- professor in Germany. Moved to the US in 1933 and he made important contributions in the fields of science and math
- the chance to find a job, get an education, or have a better way of life
- Most people came to the US because
- sounds made with voices or instruments
- a choice
5 True/False questions
monument → something build to honor and remember a peson or an event
Madeleine K. Albright → Came to US from Czechoslovakia. Was secretary of State and used the skills as a leader to improve relations with the US and other countries.
tradition → a choice
Americans celebrate 3 holidays → Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Fourth of July
Elizabeth Blackwell → Came from England and in 1849 was the first woman to earn a mecial degree in the US. An award is given @ yr to a woman who contributes the most in the field of medicine.