5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To stop her from being so sad by forcing her to spend time with others. Also he doesn't want peoople to think Juliet is weird because she spent an unusual amount of time mourning for the death of Tybalt.
- - She's in heaven (a better place)
- - What if the mixture doesn't work?
- What if it works too well (actually a poison) and F. L. is trying to kill her?
- What if I wake before Romeo comes?
- In that case, what if I suffocate? Will I go mad (dance with the bones of dead people?
- Comic Relief --> suspense
- Friar Laurence will send another Friar (Friar John) with a letter that tells Romeo about the plans.
4 True/False Questions
What is the Friar's real reason for wanting to slow down the wedding plans between Paris and Juliet? → To buy some time to reveal Romeo and Juliet's marriage, to get Romeo back, and also because he knows Juliet is already married to Romeo
Describe Lord Capulet's reaction to find Juliet. → -Juliet is sound asleep...Nurse cannot wake her
What is Juliet planning on doing if Friar will not help her? Cite line numbers as evidence. → To create suspense.
Describe the Nurse's reation to finding Juliet. → -Juliet is sound asleep...Nurse cannot wake her