5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Comic Relief --> suspense
- Friar Laurence will send another Friar (Friar John) with a letter that tells Romeo about the plans.
- To create suspense.
- - depressed ( only daughter is dead)
- Lady Capulet wants the wedding day to stay Thurs. because she needs time to organize the food. But Lord Capulet is so determined to have the wedding on Wednesday that he promises to make the arrangements himself.
4 True/False questions
Friar Laurence does not tell the family the truth, but he does try to comfort them. How does he do this? → - She's in heaven (a better place)
What is Juliet planning on doing if Friar will not help her? Cite line numbers as evidence. → To create suspense.
How does Act IV, scene ii open? Why? → Friar Laurence will send another Friar (Friar John) with a letter that tells Romeo about the plans.
Describe Lady Capulet's reaction to finding Juliet. Why are her words especially ironic? → - inconsolable and wants to die with Juliet
- Ironic because a few scenes ago she said " I wish the fool were married to her grave".