5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -Juliet is sound asleep...Nurse cannot wake her
- She plans to kill herself. (line 67)
- It opens with Capulet talking to a servingman about cooks for the wedding. This is used as comic relief because the previous scene was very heavy. It also adds suspense.
- To buy some time to reveal Romeo and Juliet's marriage, to get Romeo back, and also because he knows Juliet is already married to Romeo
- - She's in heaven (a better place)
4 True/False Questions
List some of the fears that Juliet expresses in her famous soliloquy in scene iii. Look at lines 14-58. → To create suspense.
What disagreement do Lord and Lady Capulet have? How is it resolved? → Lady Capulet wants the wedding day to stay Thurs. because she needs time to organize the food. But Lord Capulet is so determined to have the wedding on Wednesday that he promises to make the arrangements himself.
Describe Lord Capulet's reaction to find Juliet. → - depressed ( only daughter is dead)
What is the deal with Peter and the musicians? → Comic Relief --> suspense