5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- To buy some time to reveal Romeo and Juliet's marriage, to get Romeo back, and also because he knows Juliet is already married to Romeo
- She plans to kill herself. (line 67)
- -Juliet is sound asleep...Nurse cannot wake her
- - She's in heaven (a better place)
- To stop her from being so sad by forcing her to spend time with others. Also he doesn't want peoople to think Juliet is weird because she spent an unusual amount of time mourning for the death of Tybalt.
4 True/False questions
What plan do Juliet and the Friar come up with on Tuesday evening? There should be 4 steps. Why is timing so important? → Comic Relief --> suspense
Describe Lord Capulet's reaction to find Juliet. → - depressed ( only daughter is dead)
List some of the fears that Juliet expresses in her famous soliloquy in scene iii. Look at lines 14-58. → To create suspense.
What disagreement do Lord and Lady Capulet have? How is it resolved? → To create suspense.