5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To buy some time to reveal Romeo and Juliet's marriage, to get Romeo back, and also because he knows Juliet is already married to Romeo
- - depressed ( only daughter is dead)
- It opens with Capulet talking to a servingman about cooks for the wedding. This is used as comic relief because the previous scene was very heavy. It also adds suspense.
- - She's in heaven (a better place)
- To stop her from being so sad by forcing her to spend time with others. Also he doesn't want peoople to think Juliet is weird because she spent an unusual amount of time mourning for the death of Tybalt.
4 True/False Questions
What disagreement do Lord and Lady Capulet have? How is it resolved? → To create suspense.
Describe the Nurse's reation to finding Juliet. → -Juliet is sound asleep...Nurse cannot wake her
Describe Lady Capulet's reaction to finding Juliet. Why are her words especially ironic? → - inconsolable and wants to die with Juliet
- Ironic because a few scenes ago she said " I wish the fool were married to her grave".
What is the deal with Peter and the musicians? → Friar Laurence will send another Friar (Friar John) with a letter that tells Romeo about the plans.