5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- - What if the mixture doesn't work?
- What if it works too well (actually a poison) and F. L. is trying to kill her?
- What if I wake before Romeo comes?
- In that case, what if I suffocate? Will I go mad (dance with the bones of dead people?
- Comic Relief --> suspense
- She plans to kill herself. (line 67)
- - She's in heaven (a better place)
- Lady Capulet wants the wedding day to stay Thurs. because she needs time to organize the food. But Lord Capulet is so determined to have the wedding on Wednesday that he promises to make the arrangements himself.
4 True/False questions
What is the entire point of scene four? How do you know? → To create suspense.
According to Paris, what is the reason Capulet wants Juliet to marry so quickly? → Comic Relief --> suspense
How does Act IV, scene ii open? Why? → It opens with Capulet talking to a servingman about cooks for the wedding. This is used as comic relief because the previous scene was very heavy. It also adds suspense.
Describe the Nurse's reation to finding Juliet. → - depressed ( only daughter is dead)