5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- - depressed ( only daughter is dead)
- - inconsolable and wants to die with Juliet
- Ironic because a few scenes ago she said " I wish the fool were married to her grave".
- It opens with Capulet talking to a servingman about cooks for the wedding. This is used as comic relief because the previous scene was very heavy. It also adds suspense.
- - What if the mixture doesn't work?
- What if it works too well (actually a poison) and F. L. is trying to kill her?
- What if I wake before Romeo comes?
- In that case, what if I suffocate? Will I go mad (dance with the bones of dead people?
- She plans to kill herself. (line 67)
4 True/False questions
According to Paris, what is the reason Capulet wants Juliet to marry so quickly? → Comic Relief --> suspense
What disagreement do Lord and Lady Capulet have? How is it resolved? → To create suspense.
How will Romeo know the plans? → Friar Laurence will send another Friar (Friar John) with a letter that tells Romeo about the plans.
What is the deal with Peter and the musicians? → Friar Laurence will send another Friar (Friar John) with a letter that tells Romeo about the plans.