5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- It opens with Capulet talking to a servingman about cooks for the wedding. This is used as comic relief because the previous scene was very heavy. It also adds suspense.
- - inconsolable and wants to die with Juliet
- Ironic because a few scenes ago she said " I wish the fool were married to her grave".
- - She's in heaven (a better place)
- To buy some time to reveal Romeo and Juliet's marriage, to get Romeo back, and also because he knows Juliet is already married to Romeo
- Friar Laurence will send another Friar (Friar John) with a letter that tells Romeo about the plans.
4 True/False questions
What is the entire point of scene four? How do you know? → To create suspense.
Describe the Nurse's reation to finding Juliet. → - depressed ( only daughter is dead)
What is Juliet planning on doing if Friar will not help her? Cite line numbers as evidence. → Comic Relief --> suspense
What disagreement do Lord and Lady Capulet have? How is it resolved? → Lady Capulet wants the wedding day to stay Thurs. because she needs time to organize the food. But Lord Capulet is so determined to have the wedding on Wednesday that he promises to make the arrangements himself.