5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- b n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- c n. gibberish.
- d v. to make one look guilty.
- e n. a feather or feather-like shape.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
- n. a busy roadway of traffic.
- adj. Causing a burning sensation.
- adv. Cautiously.
- n. The path of a projectile or other moving body through space.
5 True/False Questions
Illumined → n. a feather or feather-like shape.
Penance → n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
Rigidity → v. To make wider or larger.
Clad → v. to burn or scorch.
Falter → v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.