5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- b n. firmness.
- c v. to burn or scorch.
- d n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
- e v. to make one look guilty.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a small piece of hand luggage.
- adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
- n.m A mythical bird in Egyptian mythology that lived for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes
- n. confusion.
- n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
5 True/False Questions
Plume → n. a feather or feather-like shape.
Séance → n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
Gingerly → adv. Cautiously.
Dilate → v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
Ricochet → n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.