5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
- b n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- c n. confusion.
- d n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
- e n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adv. Cautiously.
- v. To make wider or larger.
- n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
- adj. Constant; neverending.
- n. a busy roadway of traffic.
5 True/False Questions
Ricochet → n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
Pedant → n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
Phoenix → n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
Plume → v. To fall straight down, plunge.
Gobbledygook → n. gibberish.