5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
- b adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
- c n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- d v. to make one look guilty.
- e n. a busy roadway of traffic.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Constant; neverending.
- n. gibberish.
- n. a small piece of hand luggage.
- v. To fall straight down, plunge.
- n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
5 True/False questions
Dilate → v. To make wider or larger.
Scalding → n. a small piece of hand luggage.
Falter → v. To make wider or larger.
Bewilderment → n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
Trajectory → n. The path of a projectile or other moving body through space.