5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
- b v. to burn or scorch.
- c n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- d v. To make wider or larger.
- e adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
- adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
- n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
- n. The path of a projectile or other moving body through space.
- n. a small piece of hand luggage.
5 True/False questions
Phoenix → n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
Rigidity → n. firmness.
Plummet → n. a feather or feather-like shape.
Bewilderment → n. confusion.
Gingerly → adv. Cautiously.