5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. Constant; neverending.
- b v. to make one look guilty.
- c v. To fall straight down, plunge.
- d n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
- e v. To rebound from a surface.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. gibberish.
- n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
- n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
- v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
- n. a busy roadway of traffic.
5 True/False Questions
Sloth → n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
Bewilderment → n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
Gingerly → adv. Cautiously.
Pedant → n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
Convolution → n. A form or part that is folded or coiled.