5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. confusion.
- b n. a feather or feather-like shape.
- c n. a small piece of hand luggage.
- d n.m A mythical bird in Egyptian mythology that lived for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes
- e adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adv. Cautiously.
- n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
- n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- n. The path of a projectile or other moving body through space.
- n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
5 True/False Questions
Penance → n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
Incriminate → adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
Clad → adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
Sloth → n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
Bombardment → n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.