5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The path of a projectile or other moving body through space.
- b n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- c n. a small piece of hand luggage.
- d n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- e v. to make one look guilty.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
- n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
- n. A form or part that is folded or coiled.
- v. To rebound from a surface.
- adj. Constant; neverending.
5 True/False questions
Falter → v. To make wider or larger.
Sear → adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
Rigidity → n. firmness.
Thoroughfare → n. a busy roadway of traffic.
Dilate → adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer