5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. a feather or feather-like shape.
- b v. to make one look guilty.
- c v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
- d adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
- e n. firmness.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adv. Cautiously.
- n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
- n. gibberish.
5 True/False Questions
Dilate → adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
Trajectory → n. The path of a projectile or other moving body through space.
Convolution → n. a small piece of hand luggage.
Clad → v. to burn or scorch.
Bewilderment → n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.