5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- b n. a busy roadway of traffic.
- c adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
- d n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
- e n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The path of a projectile or other moving body through space.
- n. firmness.
- v. To fall straight down, plunge.
- n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
- n.m A mythical bird in Egyptian mythology that lived for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes
5 True/False questions
Dilate → n. a small piece of hand luggage.
Bewilderment → n. confusion.
Sear → adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
Convolution → n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
Gobbledygook → n. gibberish.