5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Causing a burning sensation.
- b n. gibberish.
- c v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
- d adv. Cautiously.
- e n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n.m A mythical bird in Egyptian mythology that lived for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes
- n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
- n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
- n. confusion.
- n. firmness.
5 True/False questions
Plume → n. a feather or feather-like shape.
Trajectory → v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
Illumined → n. a feather or feather-like shape.
Penance → n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
Valise → n. a small piece of hand luggage.