5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
- b n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
- c n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
- d adj. Constant; neverending.
- e v. To make wider or larger.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a small piece of hand luggage.
- v. to make one look guilty.
- n. firmness.
- adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
- n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
5 True/False Questions
Convolution → n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
Falter → v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
Trajectory → v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
Phoenix → n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
Gingerly → v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.