← 6 History 11 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 4 years
- Christian holidays & churches
- the Greens & the Blues
- it's safe & a good place for trading
- a How long did it take Tribonia to finish the code (law)?
- b What did Constantine outlaw?
- c Why do you think the Athenians moved from Athens to Byzantium?
- d What did Constantine legalize?
- e What are the sports clubs that almost everyone in Constantinople belonged to?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Byzantium was a good location for trade because they had a _______ north of the village?
- What was the church built in the form of?
- How did Justinian take advantage of the destruction after the Nika Riots?
- Where could the Athenians sail west to trade with the Greeks, Romans, and North Africans?
- What is a large open-air stadium that Belisarius attacked the Blues & the Greens as they were holding a meeting?
5 True/False Questions
Haggia Sophia → What was the most famous structure that Justinian built at this time & the church still stands today?
Constantinople → What did the Roman emperor change the name of the city & it became one of the greatest cities in the world?
barbarian → Byzantium was a good location for trade because they had a _______ north of the village?
Justinian I → Who was the first great emperor of Byzantium that ruled from 527-565?
Black Sea → To trade with Asia, people could also travel around the _____?