5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Greek colonists
- the Greens & the Blues
- Topography: has an inland plateau formed by the Taurus & Pontic mountain ranges.
Natural Resources: Large mineral deposits & Oil.
- Christian clergy
- a What did Constantine use as a unifying force within his kingdom?
- b Describe the topography and natural resources of Turkey?
- c Constantine gave ______ the same benefits that were enjoyed by pagan priests.
- d What are the sports clubs that almost everyone in Constantinople belonged to?
- e Who built the village of Byzantium and they are from Athens?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who's the Roman emperor that found the village of Byzantium, and he rebuilt the city?
- Describe where they built the village Byzantium?
- Why did Justinian not run for his life during the Nika Riots?
- Byzantium was a good location for trade because they had a _______ north of the village?
- Who was the first great emperor of Byzantium that ruled from 527-565?
5 True/False Questions
a Greek cross → What was the church built in the form of?
hippodrome → Byzantium was a good location for trade because they had a _______ north of the village?
He made Constantinople more beautiful. He built churches, government buildings, public baths & aqueducts. → How did Justinian take advantage of the destruction after the Nika Riots?
4 years → How long did it take Tribonia to finish the code (law)?
minarets → What did the Ottoman Turks add, that is four surrounding towers in 1453?