5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Christian holidays & churches
- Haggia Sophia
- Egypt, Carthage, and Italy
- the Greens & the Blues
- a What did Constantine legalize?
- b What was the most famous structure that Justinian built at this time & the church still stands today?
- c What are the sports clubs that almost everyone in Constantinople belonged to?
- d Who's the Roman emperor that found the village of Byzantium, and he rebuilt the city?
- e What places did General Belisarius conquer?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What was the church built in the form of?
- Describe where they built the village Byzantium?
- Who are the barbarian people that ruled the city of Carthage?
- What did the Greens & the Blues do when they disagreed with the government?
- Describe some lasting effects of Tribonia's work?
5 True/False Questions
Greek colonists → What was the church built in the form of?
Tribonia → What did the Greens & the Blues do when they disagreed with the government?
Black Sea → To trade with Asia, people could also travel around the _____?
General Belisarius → What's the name Romans gave to nomadic people who did not have the same culture as Rome & did not speak Latin or Greek?
4 years → Who are the barbarian people that ruled the city of Carthage?