5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Atomic Bomb
- Big Three
- a Day of allie landing in France.
- b Three powers came together.
- c A bomb necular power.
- d Cheif of staff in US.
- e Britain prime minster.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nazi leader.
- Code name for atomic bomb.
- Government more important than individual.
- Camp were put for harsh conditions.
- Soviet leader.
5 True/False questions
Neutrality Act → Act to keep the US neutral during war.
Holocaust → Mass murder of Jews.
Ausehwitz → War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
WWII → War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
Dictator → Cheif of staff in US.