← WWII Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Neutrality Act
- Big Three
- a Britain prime minster.
- b An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
- c Three powers came together.
- d Act to keep the US neutral during war.
- e Government more important than individual.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Itlain dictator.
- War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
- Code name for atomic bomb.
- Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
- Was US naval base in the Y.
5 True/False Questions
Adlof Hitler → Concentration camp.
Dictator → Day of allie landing in France.
MacArthur → Cheif of staff in US.
Holocaust → Mass murder of Jews.
Concentration Camp → Camp were put for harsh conditions.