5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Stalin Grad
- Joesph Stalin
- a Ruler with total power over country.
- b Soviet leader.
- c Government more important than individual.
- d Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
- e Day of allie landing in France.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
- Cheif of staff in US.
- Death camps used by nazi's.
- Code name for atomic bomb.
- War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
5 True/False Questions
Peral Harbor → Ruler with total power over country.
Benito Mussolini → Soviet leader.
Churchill → Britain prime minster.
Atomic Bomb → Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
Ausehwitz → Britain prime minster.