5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Peral Harbor
- Atomic Bomb
- a A bomb necular power.
- b Mass murder of Jews.
- c Ruler with total power over country.
- d An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
- e Was US naval base in the Y.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nazi leader.
- Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
- Britain prime minster.
- Code name for atomic bomb.
- Itlain dictator.
5 True/False questions
MacArthur → Ruler with total power over country.
Neutrality Act → Was US naval base in the Y.
WWII → War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
Fascism → Government more important than individual.
Hiroshima → Britain prime minster.