← WWII Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Big Three
- Adlof Hitler
- Little Boy
- a Nazi leader.
- b Three powers came together.
- c Britain prime minster.
- d An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
- e Code name for atomic bomb.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Day of allie landing in France.
- Concentration camp.
- Government more important than individual.
- A bomb necular power.
- Soviet leader.
5 True/False Questions
Dictator → Cheif of staff in US.
Concentration Camp → Death camps used by nazi's.
WWII → War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
Holocaust → Place in Japan we bombed.
MacArthur → Ruler with total power over country.