5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Big Three
- Little Boy
- a Mass murder of Jews.
- b War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
- c Three powers came together.
- d An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
- e Code name for atomic bomb.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
- Camp were put for harsh conditions.
- Ruler with total power over country.
- Place in Japan we bombed.
- Nazi leader.
5 True/False questions
Fascism → War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
Neutrality Act → Camp were put for harsh conditions.
Joesph Stalin → Mass murder of Jews.
Ausehwitz → Concentration camp.
D-day → Day of allie landing in France.