5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Extermation Camps
- Joesph Stalin
- Atomic Bomb
- a Mass murder of Jews.
- b War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
- c A bomb necular power.
- d Soviet leader.
- e Death camps used by nazi's.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Government more important than individual.
- Place in Japan we bombed.
- Britain prime minster.
- Nazi leader.
- Three powers came together.
5 True/False questions
Ausehwitz → Concentration camp.
Benito Mussolini → Itlain dictator.
Alliances → An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
Stalin Grad → Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
Concentration Camp → Death camps used by nazi's.