5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The ___ clouds were harbingers of the tornado.
- b This project would never have been attempted without his ___.
- c During late summer football practices, players sometimes suffer from heat ___.
- d I always try to ___ the moves of my tennis pro when I am taking a lesson.
- e The ___ of the situation was heightened by the death of the president .
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- After Dad lost his job, he fell into a state of ___.
- Most presidents wonder what their ___ to the country will be.
- Some characters in the horror movie had ___ faces.
- His death was caused by ___ and was not accidental.
- The people went to pay ___ to their respected leader.
5 True/False Questions
knotty → A contest's ___ problems leave contestants disheartened.
flourished → I have often ___ about life on a tropical island.
prodigious → Mozart was considered a child ___ since he had great musical talents at a very early age.
grievous → Some characters in the horror movie had ___ faces.
prodigy → Mozart was considered a child ___ since he had great musical talents at a very early age.