5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- smooth muscle
- nervous tissue
- striated muscle
- spongy bone
- a involuntary muscle found in internal organs
- b a muscle that appears banded; also called skeletal muscle
- c a condition in which the body's bones become weak and break easily
- d A body tissue that carries electrical messages back and forth between the brain and every other part of the body.
- e Layer of Bone tissue having many small spaces and found just inside the layer of compact bone
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the maintenance of stable internal conditions in spite of changes in the external environment
- A muscle that is attached to the bones of the skeleton and provides the force that moves the bones.
- muscle tissue found only in the heart
- an injury in which the ligaments holding bones together are stretched too far and tear
- a break in a bone
5 True/False Questions
magnetic resonance imaging → a pigment that gives the skin its color
compact bone → Layer of Bone tissue having many small spaces and found just inside the layer of compact bone
epithelial tissue → a body tissue that covers the surfaces of the body, inside and out
arthritis → A disease of the joints that makes movement painful.
ligament → a pigment that gives the skin its color