5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- spongy bone
- a procedure using an arthroscope to examine diagnose and repair a joint from within
- b Layer of Bone tissue having many small spaces and found just inside the layer of compact bone
- c strong connective tissue that attaches muscle to bone
- d a condition in which the body's bones become weak and break easily
- e the reaction of a person's body to potentially threatening, challenging, or disturbing events
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- muscle tissue found only in the heart
- strong connective tissue that holds bones together in movable joints
- the maintenance of stable internal conditions in spite of changes in the external environment
- outer layer of skin
- A muscle that is attached to the bones of the skeleton and provides the force that moves the bones.
5 True/False Questions
arthritis → the reaction of a person's body to potentially threatening, challenging, or disturbing events
Connective tissue → A body tissue that contracts or shortens, making body parts move.
epithelial tissue → A body tissue that contracts or shortens, making body parts move.
magnetic resonance imaging → A process that uses radio waves to form pictures of the inside of the human body.
melanin → an injury in which the ligaments holding bones together are stretched too far and tear