5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where is The place that Romeo is banished to?
- What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know?
- What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes?
- Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince?
- What is The city where the play takes place?
- a Verona
- b dramatic irony
- c "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
- d Paris and Mercutio
- e Mantua
5 Multiple choice questions
- "dash out her desperate brains"
- Lord Capulet
- two hours
5 True/False questions
What do the parents promise to do after they discover their children are dead? → to have statues made in their memory.
What is The number of people that die in the play? → six
What is The person Romeo bought poison from? → unknown
Who is prince's kinsman and Romeo's friend? → Rosaline
Literary device in the following quote:
"Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man." → What is metaphor and apostrophe?