5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who said, "I will not house with you!"
- Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"
- what literary device means word choice?
- Which character died of a broken heart?
- Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince?
- a diction
- b Lady Montague
- c Lord Capulet
- d What is metaphor and apostrophe?
- e Paris and Mercutio
5 Multiple choice questions
- "dash out her desperate brains"
5 True/False questions
Who said " My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen and known too late."? → Mercutio
Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."? → Nurse
What is The length of time for the play to run its course? → Verona
What is The city where the play takes place? → six
What is The reason the families began the feud. → unknown