5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is The person Romeo bought poison from?
- what literary device means word choice?
- Who said, "Then hie ye hence to Friar Laurence's cell"?
- What is The number of people that die in the play?
- Who was a cousin of Juliet's and Romeo's first love?
- a Nurse
- b Rosaline
- c six
- d Apothecary
- e diction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- two hours
- Paris and Mercutio
- "dash out her desperate brains"
5 True/False Questions
Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet? → Tybalt
Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."? → Nurse
What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes? → "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
What is The city where the play takes place? → six
Who is Romeo's servants name who delivers the news of Juliet's death? → Mercutio