5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who said " My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen and known too late."?
- What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes?
- Who is prince's kinsman and Romeo's friend?
- What is The number of people that die in the play?
- Who is Romeo's servants name who delivers the news of Juliet's death?
- a "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
- b Juliet
- c Balthasar
- d Mercutio
- e six
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lord Capulet
5 True/False questions
Which character died of a broken heart? → Lady Montague
What is The city where the play takes place? → Verona
What is The person Romeo bought poison from? → Apothecary
Who was a cousin of Juliet's and Romeo's first love? → Rosaline
Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon" → a pun