5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what literary device means word choice?
- Who is prince's kinsman and Romeo's friend?
- Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"
- Where is The place that Romeo is banished to?
- What is The reason the families began the feud.
- a What is metaphor and apostrophe?
- b Mantua
- c diction
- d unknown
- e Mercutio
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lord Capulet
- Paris and Mercutio
- two hours
5 True/False Questions
Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."? → Nurse
What is The number of people that die in the play? → Verona
What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know? → dramatic irony
What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes? → Paris and Mercutio
Who is Romeo's servants name who delivers the news of Juliet's death? → Mercutio