5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what literary device means word choice?
- WHo is described as a "serpent heart with flowering face"?
- Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"
- Who said " My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen and known too late."?
- Who said, "I will not house with you!"
- a Lord Capulet
- b Romeo
- c Juliet
- d diction
- e What is metaphor and apostrophe?
5 Multiple choice questions
- to have statues made in their memory.
- Paris and Mercutio
5 True/False questions
Which character died of a broken heart? → Tybalt
Who is Romeo's servants name who delivers the news of Juliet's death? → Balthasar
What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know? → six
Where is The place that Romeo is banished to? → Mantua
Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."? → Mercutio