5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is The number of people that die in the play?
- What is The reason the families began the feud.
- What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter?
- Where is The place that Romeo is banished to?
- What is The length of time for the play to run its course?
- a Mantua
- b unknown
- c two hours
- d six
- e sonnet
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is metaphor and apostrophe?
5 True/False questions
What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes? → Paris and Mercutio
WHo is described as a "serpent heart with flowering face"? → Lord Capulet
Who said, "I will not house with you!" → Lord Capulet
Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."? → Mercutio
Literary device in the following quote:
"Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man." → What is metaphor and apostrophe?