5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter?
- WHo is described as a "serpent heart with flowering face"?
- What is The city where the play takes place?
- What is The person Romeo bought poison from?
- Who is prince's kinsman and Romeo's friend?
- a Mercutio
- b Verona
- c Apothecary
- d sonnet
- e Romeo
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to have statues made in their memory.
- Lord Capulet
- Paris and Mercutio
5 True/False Questions
What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes? → "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb? → six
Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."? → Mercutio
What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know? → dramatic irony
Literary device in the following quote:
"Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man." → What is metaphor and apostrophe?