5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which character died of a broken heart?
- What is The number of people that die in the play?
- What is The length of time for the play to run its course?
- WHo is described as a "serpent heart with flowering face"?
- What is The city where the play takes place?
- a Lady Montague
- b two hours
- c Verona
- d six
- e Romeo
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
- "dash out her desperate brains"
5 True/False Questions
Who is prince's kinsman and Romeo's friend? → Rosaline
Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince? → Paris and Mercutio
what literary device means word choice? → diction
Who said " My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen and known too late."? → Juliet
What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter? → sonnet