5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is The person Romeo bought poison from?
- What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb?
- What is The number of people that die in the play?
- Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince?
- What is The length of time for the play to run its course?
- a "dash out her desperate brains"
- b six
- c two hours
- d Apothecary
- e Paris and Mercutio
5 Multiple choice questions
- a pun
- What is metaphor and apostrophe?
5 True/False questions
Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet? → Tybalt
Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."? → Mercutio
Who said " My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen and known too late."? → Mercutio
Who said, "I will not house with you!" → Lord Capulet
What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know? → two hours