5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who was a cousin of Juliet's and Romeo's first love?
- what literary device means word choice?
- Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"
- What is The reason why Friar John could not deliver the letter to Romeo?
- Where is The place that Romeo is banished to?
- a quarantined
- b Rosaline
- c Mantua
- d What is metaphor and apostrophe?
- e diction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lady Montague
- a pun
5 True/False Questions
What do the parents promise to do after they discover their children are dead? → two hours
What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter? → Verona
What is The person Romeo bought poison from? → Mantua
What is The reason the families began the feud. → unknown
Who said, "I will not house with you!" → Paris and Mercutio