5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is The city where the play takes place?
- What is The number of people that die in the play?
- What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb?
- What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter?
- What is The reason the families began the feud.
- a "dash out her desperate brains"
- b six
- c sonnet
- d Verona
- e unknown
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Paris and Mercutio
- to have statues made in their memory.
5 True/False Questions
What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes? → Paris and Mercutio
Who is Romeo's servants name who delivers the news of Juliet's death? → Balthasar
Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet? → Tybalt
What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know? → six
Which character died of a broken heart? → Lady Montague