5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- What is The number of people that die in the play?
- What is The reason why Friar John could not deliver the letter to Romeo?
- Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."?
- What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb?
- a "dash out her desperate brains"
- b Mercutio
- c quarantined
- d six
5 Multiple choice questions
- to have statues made in their memory.
- two hours
- Paris and Mercutio
5 True/False questions
Who said, "Then hie ye hence to Friar Laurence's cell"? → Lord Capulet
What is The person Romeo bought poison from? → unknown
What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter? → sonnet
Where is The place that Romeo is banished to? → Mantua
what literary device means word choice? → Paris and Mercutio