5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who said, "I will not house with you!"
- WHo is described as a "serpent heart with flowering face"?
- what literary device means word choice?
- What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter?
- Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"
- a What is metaphor and apostrophe?
- b Lord Capulet
- c diction
- d Romeo
- e sonnet
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
- dramatic irony
5 True/False questions
Who said, "Then hie ye hence to Friar Laurence's cell"? → Nurse
What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb? → six
What is The number of people that die in the play? → Verona
Which character died of a broken heart? → Lady Montague
What is The reason the families began the feud. → unknown