5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter?
- Who said " My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen and known too late."?
- What is The reason the families began the feud.
- Who said, "Then hie ye hence to Friar Laurence's cell"?
- Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"
- a Nurse
- b sonnet
- c unknown
- d What is metaphor and apostrophe?
- e Juliet
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
- dramatic irony
5 True/False questions
What do the parents promise to do after they discover their children are dead? → to have statues made in their memory.
Who was a cousin of Juliet's and Romeo's first love? → Mercutio
Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince? → Tybalt
Who is Romeo's servants name who delivers the news of Juliet's death? → Mercutio
Who said, "I will not house with you!" → Paris and Mercutio