5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- changes one set of chemicals into another set of chemicals.
- factor, absorbs
- the raectants of enzyme catalyzed reactions
- a Activation energy is a _________ in whether the overall chemical reaction releases energy, or _________ energy
- b Get energy from sun
- c Substrates are
- d A chemical reaction is a process that
- e Enzymes can be affected by any _______________ that influences a chemical reaction.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What can regulate the activities of enzymes?
- Activation energy
- Enzymes are
- The products of the reaction are _______ and the __________ is free to start the process over again.
5 True/False Questions
bound, products → The enzyme and substrates remain _________ together until the reaction is done and the substrates converted to _____________.
site, energy → Enzymes speed up/slow down chemical reactions that take place in cells.
lowering a reaction's activation energy → Enzymes act by
a substance that speeds up the rate of chemical reactions. → Products
matter, energy, reactions → Enzymes provide a __________ where reactants can be brought together to react, reducing the ________ needed for reaction.