5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Children or descendants; offspring.
- b A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
- c Conceit.
- d Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
- e Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The condition of being self-governing; independence.
- A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
- The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
- A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
- A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
5 True/False questions
genocide → The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
autopsy → The condition of being self-governing; independence.
engender → To give rise to; to bring into existence.
congenital → Existing at birth but not hereditary.
misanthrope → Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.