5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
- b Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
- c A philosophy in which interests & values of human beings are of primary importance.
- d The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
- e The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.
- A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
- Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
- The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
- Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
5 True/False questions
egoism → Conceit.
genteel → Well-mannered; refined; polite.
progenitor → A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
ingenious → Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
congenital → Cleverly inventive and resourceful.