5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
- b A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
- c The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
- d Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
- e A person who hates all people.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
- A beginning or origin.
- Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
- Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
5 True/False Questions
genteel → Well-mannered; refined; polite.
automaton → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
gynecology → Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
humane → Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
autocrat → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.