5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A philosophy in which interests & values of human beings are of primary importance.
- b A person who hates all people.
- c The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
- d Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
- e Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Of the same kind or sort.
- A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
- The scientific study of the origins, cultural development, & customs of human beings.
- Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
5 True/False questions
progenitor → Children or descendants; offspring.
humane → Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
humanities → Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
heterogeneous → Of the same kind or sort.
genesis → A beginning or origin.