5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
- b Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.
- c The condition of being self-governing; independence.
- d Conceit.
- e The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A philosophy in which interests & values of human beings are of primary importance.
- A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
- Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
- Aristocratic or well-bred people. In Britain, the class under the aristocracy.
- The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
5 True/False Questions
homogeneous → Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
ingenious → Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
genesis → A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
humane → Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
heterogeneous → Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.