5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
- b Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
- c A person who hates all people.
- d Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
- e Children or descendants; offspring.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.
- A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
- The scientific study of the origins, cultural development, & customs of human beings.
- Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
5 True/False questions
gynecology → The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
humanism → A philosophy in which interests & values of human beings are of primary importance.
engender → A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
autonomy → The condition of being self-governing; independence.
feminism → The belief that women should possess the same political & economic rights as men.