5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
- b The condition of being self-governing; independence.
- c A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
- d The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
- e Children or descendants; offspring.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The scientific study of the origins, cultural development, & customs of human beings.
- Of the same kind or sort.
- Existing at birth but not hereditary.
- Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
- A beginning or origin.
5 True/False Questions
feminism → A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
virile → Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
autocrat → The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
heterogeneous → Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
progenitor → A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.