5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
- b A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
- c Well-mannered; refined; polite.
- d The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
- e A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
- Of the same kind or sort.
- A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
- Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
- A beginning or origin.
5 True/False Questions
egoism → The belief that women should possess the same political & economic rights as men.
humanism → A philosophy in which interests & values of human beings are of primary importance.
genocide → Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
humane → A philosophy in which interests & values of human beings are of primary importance.
virile → Anyone not of the Jewish faith.