5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
- b Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
- c The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
- d Existing at birth but not hereditary.
- e A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
- Aristocratic or well-bred people. In Britain, the class under the aristocracy.
- Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
- The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
5 True/False questions
feminism → A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
homogeneous → Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
homicide → The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
genesis → A beginning or origin.
progenitor → Children or descendants; offspring.