5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
- b Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
- c Aristocratic or well-bred people. In Britain, the class under the aristocracy.
- d Well-mannered; refined; polite.
- e A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Children or descendants; offspring.
- A person who hates all people.
- The scientific study of the origins, cultural development, & customs of human beings.
- The belief that women should possess the same political & economic rights as men.
- The condition of being self-governing; independence.
5 True/False questions
genre → A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
autocrat → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
heterogeneous → Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
egoism → Conceit.
automaton → A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.