5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Existing at birth but not hereditary.
- b Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
- c A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
- d Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
- e A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
- The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
- A person who hates all people.
- Children or descendants; offspring.
5 True/False Questions
autonomy → The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
autocrat → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
homogeneous → Of the same kind or sort.
humanism → A philosophy in which interests & values of human beings are of primary importance.
gentile → Anyone not of the Jewish faith.