5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
- b The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
- c Aristocratic or well-bred people. In Britain, the class under the aristocracy.
- d A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
- e The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
- A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
- Existing at birth but not hereditary.
- Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
5 True/False Questions
ingenious → Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
heterogeneous → Of the same kind or sort.
virile → Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
genteel → Well-mannered; refined; polite.
genealogy → The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.