5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To give rise to; to bring into existence.
- b Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
- c Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
- d Conceit.
- e The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Children or descendants; offspring.
- Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
- Existing at birth but not hereditary.
- A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
- A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
5 True/False questions
gentry → A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
indigenous → Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
anthropology → The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
autopsy → The condition of being self-governing; independence.
genteel → A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.