5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
- b The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
- c The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
- d A beginning or origin.
- e Children or descendants; offspring.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Of the same kind or sort.
- To give rise to; to bring into existence.
- Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
- Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
- The scientific study of the origins, cultural development, & customs of human beings.
5 True/False questions
congenital → A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
progenitor → A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
gentry → A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
autocrat → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
virile → Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.