5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
- b To give rise to; to bring into existence.
- c Children or descendants; offspring.
- d A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
- e Existing at birth but not hereditary.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Well-mannered; refined; polite.
- Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.
- Of the same kind or sort.
- Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
- A beginning or origin.
5 True/False Questions
egoism → Conceit.
autocrat → The condition of being self-governing; independence.
gynecology → Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
ingenious → Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
autopsy → The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.