5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is life span development divided into?
- What does an ecological view involve?
- The macrosystem includes the _____ and _____ in which one lives. This includes _____, _____, and _____.
- Epigenetics refers to the interrelationship between _____ and _____. How do these two interact?
- According to the bioecological model, development occurs as an outcome of interaction of one's _____ environment with the _____ and other _____.
- a culture, subculture. laws, values and customs
- b biological, family, environments
- c genes and environment. they have a bi-directional influence on each other.
- d developmental periods or stages that most people share
- e examining all the contexts in which humans develop
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- family affects an individual's health and an individual's health and health practices affect the family
- bi-directional. reciprocal.
- the processes of how one can know, understand and think about one's world and how one develops thinking, reasoning, and problem solving and how these change over time
- 8. need to be resolved over one's lifespan. need to occur in a fixed order.
- birth through adolescence. adulthood.
5 True/False Questions
What are two theories under the psychodynamic view of human development? What time span does each encompass? → the acquisition of stable and enduring personality traits
The sociocultural domain of human development refers to the processes of _____ and _____. → socialization and enculturation
What is the focus of tertiary family health promotion? What is the goal? → choosing life-style choices that reduce risk factors for illness. nutrition, activity, sleep and relaxation
According to life span development, what does a person develop as? → an integrated whole
The microsystem involves relationships between the individual and what? What things might be included in this domain? → culture, subculture. laws, values and customs