5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- time utility
- form utility
- marketing-information management
- a obtaining all information to sell product
- b the value added by the creation of finished goods and services, such as the value added by taking silicon and making computer chips or putting services together to create a vacation package
- c someone who pays for goods or services
- d adding value to products by making them available when they're needed.
- e a job in an organization
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a means of serving
- the high value or worth of something
- The blending of four marketing elements-product, distribution, price, and promotion
- a specific group of consumers that have similar wants and needs
- the act of distributing or spreading or apportioning
5 True/False Questions
selling → the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
segmentation → dividing a market by specific characteristics in order to create a target market
place utility → adding value to products by making them available when they're needed.
good → that which is good or valuable or useful
information utility → adding value to products by opening two-way flows of information between marketing participants.