6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The repeating pattern of chemical and physical properties of the elements.
- Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.
- Elements in the group containing fluorine, chlorine, and bromine, among others.
- The average mass of all the known isotopes of an element, expressed in amu.
- An alloy of iron and carbon.
5 True/False Questions
Alkali metals → Elements in the first group of the periodic table.
Atomic mass unit → A unit of mass equal to 1.66 * 10^-24 grams, which is one twelfth the mass of the isotope carbon-12.
Period → A row of the periodic table.
Electrical conductor → A material that allows electricity to flow through easily.
Group → A row of the periodic table.