6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A chart that organizes the elements by their chemical properties and increasing atomic number.
- An alloy of iron and carbon.
- A material that allows electricity to flow through easily.
- Characteristics of matter that can be seen through direct observation such as density, melting point, and boiling point.
- Elements in the group containing helium, neon, and argon, among others.
5 True/False Questions
Metal → Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.
Thermal conductor → A material that allows electricity to flow through easily.
Group → A column of the periodic table.
Period → Elements that are typically shiny and good conductors of heat and electricity.
Atomic mass → The average mass of all the known isotopes of an element, expressed in amu.