← Chapter 14 Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.
- Characteristics of matter that can be seen through direct observation such as density, melting point, and boiling point.
- The repeating pattern of chemical and physical properties of the elements.
- A unit of mass equal to 1.66 * 10^-24 grams, which is one twelfth the mass of the isotope carbon-12.
- The average mass of all the known isotopes of an element, expressed in amu.
5 True/False Questions
Group → A column of the periodic table.
Metal → Elements that are typically shiny and good conductors of heat and electricity.
Steel → An alloy of iron and carbon.
Electrical conductor → A material that allows electricity to flow through easily.
Thermal conductor → A material that allows heat to flow easily.