6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Characteristics of matter that can only observed when one substances changes into a different substance, such as iron into rust.
- A material that allows heat to flow easily.
- Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.
- An alloy of iron and carbon.
- A material that allows electricity to flow through easily.
5 True/False questions
Periodicity → The repeating pattern of chemical and physical properties of the elements.
Halogens → Elements in the group containing fluorine, chlorine, and bromine, among others.
Atomic mass → The average mass of all the known isotopes of an element, expressed in amu.
Periodic table → A chart that organizes the elements by their chemical properties and increasing atomic number.
Atomic mass unit → A unit of mass equal to 1.66 * 10^-24 grams, which is one twelfth the mass of the isotope carbon-12.