6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The average mass of all the known isotopes of an element, expressed in amu.
- A material that allows heat to flow easily.
- Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.
- Elements in the group containing helium, neon, and argon, among others.
- Characteristics of matter that can only observed when one substances changes into a different substance, such as iron into rust.
5 True/False questions
Alkali metals → Elements in the first group of the periodic table.
Steel → Elements that are typically shiny and good conductors of heat and electricity.
Metal → Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.
Electrical conductor → A material that allows electricity to flow through easily.
Group → A row of the periodic table.