6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The repeating pattern of chemical and physical properties of the elements.
- A material that allows electricity to flow through easily.
- The average mass of all the known isotopes of an element, expressed in amu.
- A unit of mass equal to 1.66 * 10^-24 grams, which is one twelfth the mass of the isotope carbon-12.
- Elements that are typically shiny and good conductors of heat and electricity.
5 True/False questions
Thermal conductor → A material that allows heat to flow easily.
Periodic table → The repeating pattern of chemical and physical properties of the elements.
Group → A column of the periodic table.
Noble gases → Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.
Physical properties → Characteristics of matter that can only observed when one substances changes into a different substance, such as iron into rust.