82. A statement or guideline that directs decision making or behavior is called a ______?
84. Which organization originally published ICD-9?
W H O World Health Organization
85. Which of the following is responsible for updating the classification ICD-9-CM?
CMS Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
86. At which level of the classification system are the most specific ICD-9-CM codes founds?
87. What are five-digit ICD-9-CM diagnosis codes referred to as?
88. What are four-digit ICD-9-CM codes referred to as?
89. What ICD-9-CM codes are always alphanumeric?
90. What ICD-9-CM codes classify environmental events and circumstances as the cause of an injury, poisoning, or other adverse effect?
91. Which volume of ICD-9-CM contains the tabular and alphabetic lists of procedures?
92. What provides a system for coding the clinical procedures and services provided by physicians and other clinical professionals?
CPT Current Procedural Terminology
93. What is used to report the healthcare supplies, products, and services provided to patients by healthcare professionals?
HCPCS The Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System
95. What elements of coding quality represent the degree to which codes accurately reflect the patient's diagnoses and procedures?