5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
- b the governor who tried Paul's first trial
- c where Paul was arrested
- d Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
- e a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
- missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
- Where Paul preached against false idols.
- Paul was tried there.
- A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
5 True/False Questions
Philippian jailer → He and his family became baptized
Demon-possessed girl → Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
Malta → a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
Macedonia → Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
Silas → the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.