5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Demon-possessed girl
- Philippian jailer
- a where Paul was arrested
- b He and his family became baptized
- c Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
- d Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
- e Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the governor who tried Paul's first trial
- a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
- became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
- A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
- Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
5 True/False Questions
Rome → what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.
Athens → Where Paul preached against false idols.
Agrippa → the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
Hermes → became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
Paul's nephew → He and his family became baptized