5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
- b a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet
- c where Paul was arrested
- d Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
- e Paul was tried there.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
- a silversmith who started a riot against the Apostle Paul
- a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
- missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
- Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
5 True/False Questions
Paul's nephew → told Paul about the plot to kill him before being tried by the Sanhedrin
Philippian jailer → missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
Felix → the governor who tried Paul's first trial
Lydia → a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
Hermes → what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.