5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Priscilla and Aquila
- a became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
- b A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
- c where Paul was arrested
- d Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
- e missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
- He and his family became baptized
- Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
- a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet
- told Paul about the plot to kill him before being tried by the Sanhedrin
5 True/False Questions
Demetrius → became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
Athens → Where Paul preached against false idols.
Thessalonica → Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
Malta → the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.
Hermes → Paul was tried there.