5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Demon-possessed girl
- a what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.
- b A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
- c became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
- d the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.
- e Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
5 Multiple choice questions
- the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
- Where Paul preached against false idols.
- where Paul was arrested
- Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
- Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
5 True/False questions
Felix → the governor who tried Paul's first trial
Philippian jailer → the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
Thessalonica → Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
Julius → a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
Barnabas → A man in Damascus. Helped Paul