5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Philippian jailer
- a Where Paul preached against false idols.
- b He and his family became baptized
- c Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
- d the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.
- e a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Paul was tried there.
- where Paul was arrested
- the governor who tried Paul's first trial
- A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
- Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
5 True/False Questions
Lydia → the governor who tried Paul's first trial
Julius → a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
Silas → Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
Paul's nephew → told Paul about the plot to kill him before being tried by the Sanhedrin
Macedonia → a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.