5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
- b Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
- c the governor who tried Paul's first trial
- d became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
- e Where Paul preached against false idols.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- where Paul was arrested
- Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
- Paul was tried there.
- a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet
- He and his family became baptized
5 True/False Questions
Barnabas → A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
Ananias → Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
Demon-possessed girl → a silversmith who started a riot against the Apostle Paul
Paul's nephew → told Paul about the plot to kill him before being tried by the Sanhedrin
Demetrius → became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.