5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Demon-possessed girl
- Priscilla and Aquila
- a A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
- b Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
- c missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
- d a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
- e what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Paul was tried there.
- told Paul about the plot to kill him before being tried by the Sanhedrin
- a silversmith who started a riot against the Apostle Paul
- He and his family became baptized
- Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
5 True/False questions
Macedonia → the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.
Thessalonica → Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
Festus → a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
Agrippa → a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
Jerusalem → where Paul was arrested