5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Priscilla and Aquila
- a missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
- b a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
- c Paul was tried there.
- d A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
- e Where Paul preached against false idols.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
- a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet
- Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
- what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.
- Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
5 True/False Questions
Felix → Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
Barnabas → A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
Julius → a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
Macedonia → Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
Demetrius → became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.