5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was Jesus' first miracle?
- What did the devil show Jesus in the third temptation?
- What did Jesus say about anyone who would drink the water the Samaritan woman gave them?
- How old was Jesus when he began his ministry?
- Who was the governor of Judea?
- a Thirty years old
- b Pontius Pilate
- c Changing water to wine
- d All the kingdoms of the world
- e They would be thirsty again.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Lamb of God
- After he was raised from the dead
- A ruler of one-fourth of a province
- Two days
5 True/False Questions
In Samaria, because Jesus was tired, where did he sit down? → Beside Jacob's well
What was the occasion for Jesus' first miracle? → A wedding feast
What contrast does John use to show the difference between good and evil? → Darkness and light
Where was John the Baptist baptizing? → A baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins
What did people wonder that John the Baptist might be? → The Christ