5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did Jesus do in the Judean countryside with his disciples?
- What did the voice from heaven say at Jesus' baptism?
- What did people wonder that John the Baptist might be?
- How long did Jesus stay with the Samaritans?
- What was the reaction of Jesus' disciples to his first miracle?
- a They baptized there.
- b They put their faith in him.
- c "You are my son, whom I love, with you I am well pleased."
- d Two days
- e The Christ
5 Multiple choice questions
- That Jesus had told her everything she ever did
- The heavens were torn open
- Jews did not associate with Samaritans.
- Thirty years old
- "It is written."
5 True/False questions
With what prophet was John the Baptist compared? → Elijah
What is a tetrarch? → Peter
Who was Andrew's brother? → Peter
Who was the governor of Judea? → A ruler of one-fourth of a province
During the 40 days Jesus was in the desert, what did he eat? → He ate nothing.