5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- John the Baptist said they could not be saved just because who was their father?
- When the devil left Jesus after the temptation, who came to minister to him?
- Why was the Samaritan woman surprised that Jesus would talk with her?
- When did Jesus' disciples recall what he had said about the Temple?
- What did John the Baptist eat?
- a After he was raised from the dead
- b Abraham
- c Jews did not associate with Samaritans.
- d Locusts and wild honey
- e The angels
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Camel's hair
- All the kingdoms of the world
- Pontius Pilate
- For the Passover
- In the Jordan River
5 True/False Questions
What did Jesus say that one must do to see the kingdom of God? → Be born again
Who did John the Baptist tell his disciples that he was not? → The Christ
What did the devil say in the second temptation? → "It is written."
What is the first thing Jesus did to Andrew's brother? → Changed his name
Who was actually baptizing when people heard that Jesus was making more disciples than John? → Jews did not associate with Samaritans.