5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Peter, Andrew and Philip were from what town?
- What did John the Baptist say he was not worthy to do?
- What was the first temptation of Jesus by the devil?
- John the Baptist said they could not be saved just because who was their father?
- What two Old Testament characters are mentioned in the story about the Samaritan woman?
- a Tell the stones to become bread
- b Jacob and Joseph
- c Bethsaida
- d Untie the thongs of Jesus' sandals
- e Abraham
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Camel's hair
- Locusts and wild honey
- Jews did not associate with Samaritans.
- The Holy Spirit and fire
- The voice of one calling in the wilderness
5 True/False Questions
What is the first thing Jesus did to Andrew's brother? → Changed his name
Who was actually baptizing when people heard that Jesus was making more disciples than John? → Jesus' disciples
What was the reaction of Jesus' disciples to his first miracle? → They put their faith in him.
When did Nicodemus come to see Jesus? → The Lamb of God
Why did Jesus say it was necessary for him to be baptized? → To fulfill all righteousness