5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How long was Jesus in the desert
- What did Herod do to John the Baptist?
- Why did John the Baptist rebuke Herod?
- What did John the Baptist say he was not worthy to do?
- In John 3, to what does Jesus compare the Holy Spirit?
- a 40 days
- b The wind
- c Locked him up in prison
- d Untie the thongs of Jesus' sandals
- e Because of his brother's wife
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To fulfill all righteousness
- The heavens were torn open
- Jews did not associate with Samaritans.
- A brood of vipers
- Jacob and Joseph
5 True/False Questions
Why did Nicodemus say that he knew that Jesus was from God? → At night
John the Baptist said they could not be saved just because who was their father? → Jews did not associate with Samaritans.
What did John the Baptist eat? → A baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins
Of what party was Nicodemus a member? → Pharisees
Where was John the Baptist baptizing? → In the Jordan River