5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In Samaria, because Jesus was tired, where did he sit down?
- What did Jesus do in the Judean countryside with his disciples?
- John the Baptist said they could not be saved just because who was their father?
- What two Old Testament characters are mentioned in the story about the Samaritan woman?
- What was John the Baptist preaching?
- a They baptized there.
- b Beside Jacob's well
- c Abraham
- d Jacob and Joseph
- e A baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jews did not associate with Samaritans.
- "It is written."
- His body
- In the Jordan River
5 True/False questions
What did Jesus say that one must do to see the kingdom of God? → All the kingdoms of the world
What is the second thing that happened when Jesus was praying at his baptism? → A voice from heaven
Who was the man who doubted that Jesus could amount to much because he was from Nazareth? → Nathanael
What kind of fruit did John the Baptist say the people shouyld bring forth? → Fruit in keeping with repentance
What did the voice from heaven say at Jesus' baptism? → "You are my son, whom I love, with you I am well pleased."