5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In his temptation, how did Jesus begin his defense?
- When Jesus' disciples returned from Sychar, why were they surprised?
- What kind of fruit did John the Baptist say the people shouyld bring forth?
- What was the first temptation of Jesus by the devil?
- In John 3, what does Jesus call himself?
- a Tell the stones to become bread
- b The Son of Man
- c Fruit in keeping with repentance
- d Jesus was speaking to a woman.
- e "It is written."
5 Multiple choice questions
- Be born again
- To fulfill all righteousness
- A prophet
- Locked him up in prison
- They baptized there.
5 True/False questions
Why did John the Baptist rebuke Herod? → The Lamb of God
With what did John say Jesus would baptize? → The Holy Spirit and fire
What did John the Baptist call Jesus? → The Lamb of God
In this passage, why did Jesus go to Jerusalem? → For the Passover
Who is the first person mentioned in John's gospel as being a disciple of Jesus? → A voice from heaven