5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where was John the Baptist baptizing?
- How long did Jesus stay with the Samaritans?
- What was the first temptation of Jesus by the devil?
- What was the occasion for Jesus' first miracle?
- When Jesus' disciples returned from Sychar, why were they surprised?
- a A wedding feast
- b Jesus was speaking to a woman.
- c Tell the stones to become bread
- d Two days
- e In the Jordan River
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pontius Pilate
- Living water
- The Jewish ruling council
- Because of his brother's wife
- A Spirit
5 True/False questions
What was John the Baptist preaching? → In the Jordan River
In his temptation, how did Jesus begin his defense? → "It is written."
Who is the first person mentioned in John's gospel as being a disciple of Jesus? → A voice from heaven
What did John the Baptist call Jesus? → The Lamb of God
Of what party was Nicodemus a member? → A ruler of one-fourth of a province