5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who was the man who doubted that Jesus could amount to much because he was from Nazareth?
- Who did John the Baptist tell his disciples that he was not?
- In John 3, to what does Jesus compare the Holy Spirit?
- What did Jesus say about anyone who would drink the water the Samaritan woman gave them?
- What was the reaction of Jesus' disciples to his first miracle?
- a The Christ
- b They put their faith in him.
- c Nathanael
- d They would be thirsty again.
- e The wind
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Fruit in keeping with repentance
- Changing water to wine
- The Holy Spirit and fire
- They baptized there.
- A ruler of one-fourth of a province
5 True/False Questions
With what were the soldiers told to be content? → The Holy Spirit and fire
Of what group was Nicodemus a member? → Pharisees
Jesus began his ministry in the fifteenth year of the reign of what man? → A voice from heaven
When did Jesus' disciples recall what he had said about the Temple? → After he was raised from the dead
Where was John the Baptist baptizing? → Locusts and wild honey