5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How many husbands had the Samaritan woman had?
- With what were the soldiers told to be content?
- What did John the Baptist call Jesus?
- Who did John the Baptist tell his disciples that he was not?
- What was John the Baptist preaching?
- a A baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins
- b Their pay
- c The Christ
- d Five husbands
- e The Lamb of God
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The wind
- The heavens were torn open
- Tell the stones to become bread
5 True/False Questions
What did the voice from heaven say at Jesus' baptism? → "You are my son, whom I love, with you I am well pleased."
Why did Nicodemus say that he knew that Jesus was from God? → A Spirit
What was Jesus' first miracle? → A wedding feast
Who is the first person mentioned in John's gospel as being a disciple of Jesus? → A voice from heaven
Because of what Jesus knew about her, what did the Samaritan woman call Jesus? → A Spirit