5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did John the Baptist call Jesus?
- Of what party was Nicodemus a member?
- Where did Jesus first miracle take place?
- What contrast does John use to show the difference between good and evil?
- What did John the Baptist eat?
- a Pharisees
- b Cana
- c Darkness and light
- d Locusts and wild honey
- e The Lamb of God
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Camel's hair
- Tiberius Caesar
- A baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins
- The wind
- His body
5 True/False Questions
What was the occasion for Jesus' first miracle? → A wedding feast
What was the third thing that happened at the baptism of Jesus? → The Holy Spirit descended on Jesus in bodily form like a dove.
How long was Jesus in the desert → 40 days
What did Jesus say about anyone who would drink the water the Samaritan woman gave them? → Eternal life
Of what group was Nicodemus a member? → Pharisees