5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did people wonder that John the Baptist might be?
- What did Jesus do in the Judean countryside with his disciples?
- In Samaria, because Jesus was tired, where did he sit down?
- What voice did John the Baptist say he was?
- Who was actually baptizing when people heard that Jesus was making more disciples than John?
- a The Christ
- b Jesus' disciples
- c They baptized there.
- d Beside Jacob's well
- e The voice of one calling in the wilderness
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "You are my son, whom I love, with you I am well pleased."
- Tell the stones to become bread
- The Son of Man
- His body
5 True/False Questions
Jesus began his ministry in the fifteenth year of the reign of what man? → Tiberius Caesar
Because of what Jesus knew about her, what did the Samaritan woman call Jesus? → A prophet
Who did John the Baptist tell his disciples that he was not? → The Christ
Why did Jesus say it was necessary for him to be baptized? → To fulfill all righteousness
When did Jesus' disciples recall what he had said about the Temple? → After he was raised from the dead