5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did Jesus say everyone who believed on him would have?
- What two men are named as high priests at this time?
- What did the devil show Jesus in the third temptation?
- With what prophet was John the Baptist compared?
- What were John the Baptists' clothes made of?
- a Annas and Caiaphas
- b All the kingdoms of the world
- c Camel's hair
- d Eternal life
- e Elijah
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Pontius Pilate
- A Spirit
- The Christ
- A ruler of one-fourth of a province
- The Holy Spirit descended on Jesus in bodily form like a dove.
5 True/False Questions
What did the devil say in the second temptation? → All the kingdoms of the world
Because of what Jesus knew about her, what did the Samaritan woman call Jesus? → A prophet
How long was Jesus in the desert → Two days
With what were the soldiers told to be content? → Their pay
What did John the Baptist call Jesus? → The Lamb of God