5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is H20 in regards to the physical survival needs for life?
- What is Movement in Necessary Life Functions?
- What are the Physical (Survival) needs for life?
- What are the directional terms for the body?
- What does Anterior mean?
- a Water, Oxygen, Food, Pressure, Heat.
- b Superior, Inferior, Anterior, Posterior, Medial, Lateral, Proximal, Distal, Superficial, Deep, Cranial, Caudal, Ventral, Dorsal.
- c Makes up 80% of the body.
- d Change body position, generate heat, move blood. Contractility.
- e Towards the front.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each cell/organ has a specific activity or function.
- a plane that passes through the body or an organ at an angle between the transverse plane and either the midsagittal, sagittal, parasagittal, or frontal plane
- The body divided into anterior and posterior positions.
- Regulating a normal body temperature, 98.6 degrees F.
- Group of organs that work closely together.
5 True/False Questions
What is Oxygen in regards to the physical survival needs? → ATP production and energy release.
What is Digestion in Necessary Life Functions? → Breakdown complex food into simpler forms for absorption into body.
What is the Organism Level of Organizational Levels? → Group of two or more tissue types that perform a specific function.
What does Proximal mean? → Toward the core of the body.
What is the Mid-Sagittal body plane? → The body divided into right and left parts.