5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Product structure
- Hostile work environment
- Reward success
- a Which is a group of entrepreneurs who are deliberately separated from a company's normal operations to enable them to develop new products or services?
- b A person's confidence and faith in another person's goodwill is called:
- c The four control process steps consist of all EXCEPT:
A. Set goals
B. Measure performance
C. Evaluate the result
D. Reward success
- d In XYZ Company, each product line is managed within a division. In each of these divisions, the division manager is responsible for creating the business-level strategy for the product line. What type of structure is the organization using?
- e A female subordinate is offended by posters in her supervisor's office that are degrading to women. She avoids going into the office, even when she has a work-related question. Her supervisor has exhibited:
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What are the levels in an organization? (start from the top)
- Burger King developed a fat-fryer machine that reduced the amount of oil used to fry burgers by 30 percent over its current competitors. This is an example of an attempt to improve the organization's:
- The units of XYZ Corporation are grouped together such that the functions that work together to produce a product are grouped
together. Which of the following best explains this structure?
- Under the practical rule, answering "yes" to all of the following questions would make the decision ethical EXCEPT?
- Which Structure would most likely be used for a large organization with many divisions that simultaneously uses many different structures?
5 True/False Questions
Brand loyalty → The preference of a customer for the products of a particular organization is known as:
Quid pro quo → When a manager asks a subordinate for sexual favors in return for a promotion, what type of sexual harassment has occurred?
Inequalities in the power and well-being of citizens → Individualism values:
Suppliers bargaining position → The number of subordinates who report directly to a manager is known as what aspect of that manager's responsibility?
A group problem-solving technique managers use to meet face-to-face to make a decision → Under the practical rule, answering "yes" to all of the following questions would make the decision ethical EXCEPT?