5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- East Timor gained independence soon after __________
- In 1975, Communist forces took over what two countries?
- Where do most people of Southeast Asia live?
- What animal is found in Southeast Asia that is not found anywhere else?
- Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur in Southeast Asia because it is part of _________
- a Cambodia and Laos
- b Komodo dragon
- c In rural areas
- d the Ring of Fire
- e the United Nations sent troops to restore peace
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the 1990s
- It's poor record on human rights
- the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- leader of a movement for more democracy and rights
- the slums around Jakarta
5 True/False Questions
Khmer → Island that includes Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia
In what area of the world is Southeast Asia found? → In rural areas
Wat → a Buddhist temple that also serves as a monastery
In what countries is rubber a major crop? → underwater earthquakes
What are the two peninsulas of Southeast Asia? → In rural areas