5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In 1975, Communist forces took over what two countries?
- What animal is found in Southeast Asia that is not found anywhere else?
- What causes tsunamis?
- Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur in Southeast Asia because it is part of _________
- a Komodo dragon
- b the Ring of Fire
- c underwater earthquakes
- d a Buddhist temple that also serves as a monastery
- e Cambodia and Laos
5 Multiple choice questions
- the 1990s
- Many landmines remain hidden in the land
- the slums around Jakarta
- capital of Myanmar
- In rural areas
5 True/False questions
Why won't some countries trade with Myanmar? → Indonesia and Malaysia
East Timor gained independence soon after __________ → Indochina Peninsula and Malay Peninsula
Aung San Suu Kyi → capital of Myanmar
Khmer → Southeast Asia's most advanced early civilization
In what area of the world is Southeast Asia found? → In rural areas