5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A history of warfare in Cambodia has left behind what problem?
- Which country did the United States grant independence to after WWII?
- In what countries is rubber a major crop?
- a Indonesia and Malaysia
- b Island that includes Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia
- c Many landmines remain hidden in the land
- d the Philippines
- e a Buddhist temple that also serves as a monastery
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Southeast Asia's most advanced early civilization
- the Ring of Fire
- Komodo dragon
- underwater earthquakes
- Cambodia and Laos
5 True/False Questions
Yangon → capital of Myanmar
In what country is Roman Catholicism the main faith? → Indonesia and Malaysia
Why won't some countries trade with Myanmar? → Indonesia and Malaysia
In what area of the world is Southeast Asia found? → In the tropics, near the equator
East Timor gained independence soon after __________ → the United Nations sent troops to restore peace