5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- In 1975, Communist forces took over what two countries?
- What animal is found in Southeast Asia that is not found anywhere else?
- In what country is Roman Catholicism the main faith?
- a Cambodia and Laos
- b the Philippines
- c Southeast Asia's most advanced early civilization
- d Komodo dragon
5 Multiple choice questions
- the Ring of Fire
- underwater earthquakes
- In rural areas
- Island that includes Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia
- the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
5 True/False questions
A history of warfare in Cambodia has left behind what problem? → Many landmines remain hidden in the land
Kampongs → capital of Myanmar
Aung San Suu Kyi → leader of a movement for more democracy and rights
Yangon → Island that includes Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia
What are the two peninsulas of Southeast Asia? → Indochina Peninsula and Malay Peninsula