5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Balfour Declaration
- 1967 Six Day War
- Peace for land 1967
- 1948 war
- a Terrorist group, current government in Gaza
- b The first war Israel fought, the day after it was created. Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon are the countries that fought against Israel.
- c Agreement between Britain and Jews promising them Palestine.
- d Israel preemptively attacks Jordan, Egypt, and Syria. They take the Golan Heights, West Bank, the Sinai, and Gaza
- e UN proposal where Israel would give back the land taken from the Arabs in exchange for peace.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An agreement in 1993 in which Israeli prime minister Rabin granted Palestinian self-rule in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.
- Agreement may by the British and Arabs promising the Arabs control of the Middle East.
- The first signed agreement between Israel and an Arab country, in which Egyptian President Anwar Sadat recognized Israel's right to exist and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin agreed to return the Sinai Peninsula to Egypt.
- Britain, France, and Israel attack Egypt over the Suez Canal. Russia and the US force them to leave.
- "The disaster" in Arabic. The Palestinians exit from Palestine following the 1948 war.
5 True/False Questions
1970 Plane Hijacking → Palestinian terrorists capture Israeli athletes at the 1972 Olympic Games and ended up killing them at the Munich Airport.
1982 Refugee Massacre → Israel's military allows a Christian Militia group to enter a Palestinian Refugee camp. Once in the camp the militia massacres between 800 and 2000 Palestinians.
Manachem Begin → The Israeli prime minister who agreed to grant the Palestinians their own land. In 1995 he was killed by Jewish extremists for signing the Oslo Accords.
Anwar Sadat → Palestinian leader. Won the Nobel Prize for agreeing to the Oslo Accords.
1947 UN partition plan → Britain, France, and Israel attack Egypt over the Suez Canal. Russia and the US force them to leave.