5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Top of the Food Chain
- Energy Pyramid
- a A consumer that only gets energy form eating producers, a plant eater.
- b A consumer that is hunted by other consumers.
- c A consumer that only eats other consumers to get energy, meat eater.
- d A consumer that is not eaten by other consumers.
- e A graphic organizer that shows the amount of energy that is passed on in an ecosystem.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A consumer that eats the leftovers from another consumer's kill.
- The organism that provides a home or food for the parasite.(The loser in the relationship)
- A type of consumer that breaks down dead matter and returns nutrients to the soil.
- The second consumer link in a food chain, it gets energy by eating another consumer.
- Main source of energy for almost all ecosystems, producers use the energy to make their food.
5 True/False Questions
Arrows in a Food Chain → This means "gives energy to", "passes energy on to"
Parasite → A win-lose relationship. One organism benefits by getting a home or food while the other organism is harmed.
Omnivore → A consumer that eats both plants and animals to get energy.
Photosynthesis → A relationship between two different species, it will benefit one or both organisms.
Predator → A consumer that hunts other consumers.