7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The practice of rewarding faithful party workers and followers with government employment and contracts.
- An inherent power excercised by the president during period of national crisis.
- The informal advisers to the president.
- A power vested in the president by Article II of the Constitution.
- Individuals regularly involved with politics in Washington, D.C.
- A 1967 amendment to the Constitution that establishes procedures for filling presidential vacancies and makes provisions for presidential disability.
6 True/False questions
Executive Privilege → The right of executive officials to withold information from or to appear before a legislative committee.
Executive Office of the President (EOP) → The right of executive officials to withold information from or to appear before a legislative committee.
Statutory Power → A power created for the president through laws enacted by Congress.
Expressed Power → An inherent power excercised by the president during period of national crisis.
Office of Management and Budget (OMB) → An agency in the Executive Office of the President that advises the president on national security.
White House Office → The personal office of the president, which tends to presidential political needs and manages the media.