5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Where woman allowed on stage?
- When were the plays performed in the Globe Theater?
- What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff?
- When & where was Shakespeare born?
- When was the Globe Theater built?
- a The afternoon
- b 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
- c 1599
- d April 23, 1564 in Stratford
- e No
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- April 23, 1616
- He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
5 True/False Questions
Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes? → To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
Which part of the plot is Act V? → Climax & Resolution
Where did the actors usually get their costumes? → They were donated
Which part of the plot is Act IV? → Climax & Resolution
Who played the women's part of the plays? → Stressed