← Shakespeare Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- When did Shakespeare die?
- Where is the Globe Theater?
- Which part of the plot is Act IV?
- Which part of the plot is Act V?
- What does the white flag mean?
- a April 23, 1616
- b Falling Action
- c London
- d Comedy
- e Climax & Resolution
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The afternoon
5 True/False Questions
When was the Globe Theater built? → London
Where did the actors usually get their costumes? → They were donated
Who played the women's part of the plays? → Young boys
Where woman allowed on stage? → No
Which part of the plot is Act II? → Rising Action