5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff?
- What does the black flag mean?
- What does the '/" stand for?
- When were the plays performed in the Globe Theater?
- Who played the women's part of the plays?
- a The afternoon
- b Stressed
- c Young boys
- d Tragedy
- e 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- April 23, 1616
- Climax & Resolution
- Turning Point of Crisis
5 True/False questions
When & where was Shakespeare born? → April 23, 1564 in Stratford
Where woman allowed on stage? → No
Which part of the plot is Act IV? → Falling Action
Who are the "groundlings"? → People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
Where is the Globe Theater? → 1599