5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who played the women's part of the plays?
- Where woman allowed on stage?
- When & where was Shakespeare born?
- Which part of the plot is Act I?
- How many kids did he have?
- a April 23, 1564 in Stratford
- b Young boys
- c 3 kids
- d No
- e Exposition
5 Multiple choice questions
- They were donated
- To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
- He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
5 True/False questions
Which part of the plot is Act II? → Rising Action
Did Shakespeare ever marry? → Yes
How old was Shakespeare when he got married? → Yes
How many plays did Shakespeare write? → April 23, 1616
What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff? → 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.