5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the "u" stand for?
- Which part of the plot is Act V?
- Did Shakespeare ever marry?
- Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes?
- When did Shakespeare die?
- a Unstressed
- b April 23, 1616
- c Yes
- d To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
- e Climax & Resolution
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rising Action
- Turning Point of Crisis
5 True/False questions
Which part of the plot is Act I? → Rising Action
When was the Globe Theater built? → 1599
How many kids did he have? → 37
What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff? → 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
How many plays did Shakespeare write? → April 23, 1616