← Shakespeare Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes?
- When were the plays performed in the Globe Theater?
- What happened in Shakespeare's life by 1592?
- Where woman allowed on stage?
- Who are the "groundlings"?
- a To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
- b The afternoon
- c No
- d He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
- e People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Climax & Resolution
- Falling Action
5 True/False Questions
Where is the Globe Theater? → 1599
What does the '/" stand for? → Unstressed
How many kids did he have? → 37
How old was Shakespeare when he got married? → 18
What does the white flag mean? → History