5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many plays did Shakespeare write?
- Who are the "groundlings"?
- Did Shakespeare ever marry?
- Which part of the plot is Act IV?
- What does the '/" stand for?
- a 37
- b Falling Action
- c People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
- d Yes
- e Stressed
5 Multiple choice questions
- They were donated
- Climax & Resolution
5 True/False questions
What does the white flag mean? → Comedy
How many kids did he have? → 3 kids
Which part of the plot is Act I? → Exposition
What happened in Shakespeare's life by 1592? → He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
When & where was Shakespeare born? → April 23, 1564 in Stratford