5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which part of the plot is Act II?
- Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes?
- What does the red flag mean?
- Who played the women's part of the plays?
- When & where was Shakespeare born?
- a Young boys
- b History
- c To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
- d Rising Action
- e April 23, 1564 in Stratford
5 Multiple choice questions
- He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
- People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
- Turning Point of Crisis
- Falling Action
5 True/False questions
What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff? → 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
Did Shakespeare ever marry? → Yes
What does the black flag mean? → Comedy
When was the Globe Theater built? → London
Which part of the plot is Act V? → Climax & Resolution