5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Did Shakespeare ever marry?
- Where woman allowed on stage?
- What does the black flag mean?
- How many kids did he have?
- Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes?
- a Yes
- b To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
- c No
- d 3 kids
- e Tragedy
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
- Rising Action
5 True/False Questions
Which part of the plot is Act I? → Rising Action
When did Shakespeare die? → April 23, 1616
When were the plays performed in the Globe Theater? → The afternoon
What does the '/" stand for? → Stressed
Who are the "groundlings"? → Unstressed