← Shakespeare Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Where is the Globe Theater?
- What does the '/" stand for?
- When & where was Shakespeare born?
- How many kids did he have?
- What does the black flag mean?
- a Tragedy
- b Stressed
- c London
- d 3 kids
- e April 23, 1564 in Stratford
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Young boys
- People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
- To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
5 True/False Questions
Did Shakespeare ever marry? → April 23, 1616
When was the Globe Theater built? → 1599
What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff? → 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
What does the red flag mean? → History
Where woman allowed on stage? → No