5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which part of the plot is Act III?
- Who played the women's part of the plays?
- Which part of the plot is Act II?
- What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff?
- Which part of the plot is Act I?
- a Exposition
- b Rising Action
- c Young boys
- d 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
- e Turning Point of Crisis
5 Multiple choice questions
- Falling Action
- April 23, 1616
- They were donated
5 True/False questions
When was the Globe Theater built? → 1599
Did Shakespeare ever marry? → April 23, 1616
What does the red flag mean? → Tragedy
What does the white flag mean? → Comedy
Where is the Globe Theater? → London