5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Did Shakespeare ever marry?
- Who played the women's part of the plays?
- Which part of the plot is Act V?
- When did Shakespeare die?
- What does the "u" stand for?
- a Climax & Resolution
- b Unstressed
- c Yes
- d Young boys
- e April 23, 1616
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 3 kids
5 True/False Questions
What happened in Shakespeare's life by 1592? → He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
Where is the Globe Theater? → 1599
Who are the "groundlings"? → Unstressed
How old was Shakespeare when he got married? → Yes
What does the black flag mean? → Comedy