5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does the '/" stand for?
- What does the "u" stand for?
- What does the black flag mean?
- What does the white flag mean?
- Where did the actors usually get their costumes?
- a Stressed
- b Tragedy
- c Comedy
- d Unstressed
- e They were donated
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 3 kids
- April 23, 1616
- 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
5 True/False Questions
Which part of the plot is Act IV? → Falling Action
How many plays did Shakespeare write? → April 23, 1616
When & where was Shakespeare born? → April 23, 1616
Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes? → To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
How old was Shakespeare when he got married? → 18