← Shakespeare Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Did Shakespeare ever marry?
- Where is the Globe Theater?
- What does the "u" stand for?
- Who played the women's part of the plays?
- How many kids did he have?
- a London
- b 3 kids
- c Young boys
- d Unstressed
- e Yes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
- April 23, 1564 in Stratford
5 True/False Questions
Where woman allowed on stage? → London
Which part of the plot is Act III? → Rising Action
Where did the actors usually get their costumes? → London
What does the red flag mean? → Tragedy
What does the white flag mean? → Tragedy