← AMH 2097 Key Terms Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Italian Unification
- People's Republic of China
- Chicano Political Movement
- a Mexican Americans defined and took pride in their own identity, asserted their civil rights, and worked toward self-determination by improving their financial, social, and political circumstances.
- b political and social movement that agglomerated different states of the Italian peninsula into the single state of Italy in the 19th century
- c hairstyle that showed allegiance to Qing dynasty.
- d communist nation
- e disagreement about integration, allowing almost equality in places
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- prime minister of Italy who found the fascist party
- turning point in the Civil Rights Movement, ending the legal basis for racial segregation in schools and other public facilities in the United States, overturning the legal precedent set in Plessy v. Ferguson
- owned farms and had German speaking language and schools
- person who advocated or supported the ending of slavery
- grassroots organization of volunteers and advocates who turn progressive ideals into action
5 True/False Questions
multiculturalism → diversity in a region and how they interact
The Great Hall → where incoming immigrants were registered on Ellis Island.
dominant group → majority of racial group with greatest power and resources
Mulattos → person of mixed white and black ancestry.
Anglo-Saxon Protestant Americans → most convenient location which Japanese would work