← World Geography Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The spread of ideas, customs, and technologies from one people to another
- large corporations that have operations in several countries
- A social division based on national origin, religion, language, and often race.
- Damage to or destruction of the natural environment
- The political term used when referring to the fragmentation or breakup of a region or country into smaller regions or countries. The term comes from the Balkan wars, where the country of Yugoslavia was broken up in to six countries between 1989 and 1992. It was the effect of the Balkan wars.
5 True/False Questions
Epidemic → A social division based on national origin, religion, language, and often race.
Choke Point → a geographical feature on land such as a valley, defile or a bridge, or at sea such as a straight which an armed force is forced to pass, therefore greatly decreasing its combat, in order to reach its objective.
Fertile crescent → a geographical area of fertile land in the Middle East stretching in a broad semicircle from the Nile to the Tigris and Euphrates
Pluralistic society → A social structure in which classes are determined by heredity
Arithmetic density → A social division based on national origin, religion, language, and often race.