6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- to suppress; put an end to; extinguish
- a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
- having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.
- a moral or ethical consideration or standard that acts as a restraining force or inhibits certain actions.
- to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness.
- a person who goes ahead and makes known the approach of another; herald.
6 True/False questions
Peerless → a celestial being.a person, especially a child, with a sweet, chubby, innocent face.
Surmise → to cease from some action; desist.
Cherubim → a celestial being.a person, especially a child, with a sweet, chubby, innocent face.
Shoal → having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.
Interim → an intervening time; interval; meantime
Metaphysics → the branch of philosophy that treats of first principles, includes ontology and cosmology, and is intimately connected with epistemology.