6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.
- an intervening time; interval; meantime
- to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness.
- an official charged with the management of the living quarters of a sovereign or member of the nobility.
- to engage in a drunken revel
- a salutation wishing health to a person, used in England in early times when presenting a cup of drink or when drinking to the person.
6 True/False questions
Metaphysics → the branch of philosophy that treats of first principles, includes ontology and cosmology, and is intimately connected with epistemology.
Surmise → to cease from some action; desist.
Epicure → a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
Surcease → to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
Peerless → to cease from some action; desist.
Quell → to suppress; put an end to; extinguish