6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- to suppress; put an end to; extinguish
- to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
- a moral or ethical consideration or standard that acts as a restraining force or inhibits certain actions.
- having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.
- a formal and systematic exposition in writing of the principles of a subject, generally longer and more detailed than an essay.
- a celestial being.a person, especially a child, with a sweet, chubby, innocent face.
6 True/False Questions
Harbinger → to engage in a drunken revel
Peerless → to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
Interim → an intervening time; interval; meantime
Chamberlain → an official charged with the management of the living quarters of a sovereign or member of the nobility.
a sandbank or sand bar in the bed of a body of water, especially one that is exposed above the surface of the water at low tide.
Metaphysics → having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.