6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness.
- the branch of philosophy that treats of first principles, includes ontology and cosmology, and is intimately connected with epistemology.
- to suppress; put an end to; extinguish
- to engage in a drunken revel
- a person who goes ahead and makes known the approach of another; herald.
- an official charged with the management of the living quarters of a sovereign or member of the nobility.
6 True/False questions
Treatise → a formal and systematic exposition in writing of the principles of a subject, generally longer and more detailed than an essay.
Interim → an intervening time; interval; meantime
Surcease → to cease from some action; desist.
Peerless → having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.
Surmise → to cease from some action; desist.
a sandbank or sand bar in the bed of a body of water, especially one that is exposed above the surface of the water at low tide.