6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a salutation wishing health to a person, used in England in early times when presenting a cup of drink or when drinking to the person.
- having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.
- a person who goes ahead and makes known the approach of another; herald.
- a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
a sandbank or sand bar in the bed of a body of water, especially one that is exposed above the surface of the water at low tide.
- to suppress; put an end to; extinguish
6 True/False questions
Metaphysics → the branch of philosophy that treats of first principles, includes ontology and cosmology, and is intimately connected with epistemology.
Avouch → to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness.
Interim → a celestial being.a person, especially a child, with a sweet, chubby, innocent face.
Treatise → a formal and systematic exposition in writing of the principles of a subject, generally longer and more detailed than an essay.
Chamberlain → an official charged with the management of the living quarters of a sovereign or member of the nobility.
Cherubim → a celestial being.a person, especially a child, with a sweet, chubby, innocent face.