6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
a sandbank or sand bar in the bed of a body of water, especially one that is exposed above the surface of the water at low tide.
- to cease from some action; desist.
- the branch of philosophy that treats of first principles, includes ontology and cosmology, and is intimately connected with epistemology.
- to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
- a celestial being.a person, especially a child, with a sweet, chubby, innocent face.
- to suppress; put an end to; extinguish
6 True/False Questions
Scruple → to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
Peerless → having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.
Pristine → having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.
Pious → a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
Epicure → a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
Treatise → a formal and systematic exposition in writing of the principles of a subject, generally longer and more detailed than an essay.