← Vocabulary Unit 3 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a moral or ethical consideration or standard that acts as a restraining force or inhibits certain actions.
- a person who goes ahead and makes known the approach of another; herald.
- having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.
- to engage in a drunken revel
- a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
- to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
6 True/False Questions
Chamberlain → a celestial being.a person, especially a child, with a sweet, chubby, innocent face.
Pious → having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.
Metaphysics → having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.
Cherubim → an intervening time; interval; meantime
Interim → an intervening time; interval; meantime
Quell → to suppress; put an end to; extinguish