5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- prophetic image of Christ
- male circumcision, kosher dietary practices and the Sabbath
- anew as God's beloved, make a new Covenant
- a What does God tell Jeremiah will happen when the people return from exile?
- b The Exile made the Jews focus on what?
- c What do Christians see in the suffering servant?
- d Who is responsible for suffering an injustice in the world
- e Where were the exiles made to stay?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 3 things that happened because of the Babylonian Exile
- Who captured Judah?
- How is the end of the Flood marked?
- Jeremiah tells the people that there is ______.
- The Greek translation of the Old Testament
5 True/False Questions
to be equal to God and know all things → A collection of five hymns of grief composed shortly after Jerusalem's fall
Book of Lamentations → A collection of five hymns of grief composed shortly after Jerusalem's fall
polytheistic - believed the world came from harsh gods → What do Christians see in the suffering servant?
religious renewal → The Exile was a time of what for Jews?
practice religious rituals in any public way → During the Babylonian exile Jews were not allowed to do what?