5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- This is equal to the ratio of the output force to the input force
- This unit is used to measure large amounts of power
- This is another name for the output force
- What is the efficiency of a machine if the output work is 27j and the input work is 30j?
- In order to do work on an object, the object must____ as a result of your force
- a move
- b 90%
- c resistance force
- d kilowatt
- e M.A.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- input work
5 True/False Questions
This is equal to one newton-meter → kilowatt
The force a machine exerts on an object is called → input force
True or False?
Holding a 25N bag of sugar 1 meter above the floor requires 25j of work → true
The SI unit of work is the → newton
The force applied to a machine is called the __force → input force