5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Schistomsoma Mansoni
- Sister Chromatids
- efferent pathway
- a consists of a motor neuron and takes the information from the ventral horn of the spinal cord of the CNS
- b parasitic infection that feeds off of the intestinal lumen. it has an oral sucker that helps it attach to the intestine for feeding.
- c both the pairs of chromosomes together.
- d cells that can become secondary oocytes form in a woman when she is an __ week embryo
- e normal vision, 20/20
5 Multiple choice questions
- large mass of cells that go unchecked
- similar in form
- (XYY, chromosome 23) individuals possess an extra Y sex chromosome.
*no obvious signs or symptoms. males seem normal.
- trait with alleles carried on a sex chromosome.
- "erythocytes" carry oxygen and carbon dioxide
5 True/False questions
Cochlea → uncontrolled cell division
Cerebrum → coordinates muscle movements. balance, posture, muscle.
Trypanosoma Gambiense → genes that code for growth factors which stimulate or jumpstart the cell cycle.
*mutations leave the cell cycle turned on.
Oogenesis → occurs in the ovaries of females. the final product is three small cells called polar bodies and one large cell called an egg or ovum.
ECG → cells that can become secondary oocytes form in a woman when she is an __ week embryo