5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- brain stem
- Sister Chromatids
- Pie graph
- a use this graph for proportions, percentages, and ratios/fractions
- b vital body processes like breathing, swallowing, digesting, awareness, sleep
- c both the pairs of chromosomes together.
- d a hypothesis that has been supported by large amounts of data that are considered valid by a majority of scientists may become a
- e normal vision, 20/20
5 Multiple choice questions
- if the secondary oocyte is not fertilized within ___, it will die.
- stimulates the ventricles to contract via the Perkinje fibers buried deep in the heart muscle
- controls language, conscious thought, memory, personality development, vision. Thinking & Feeling.
- picture used to see the 23 pairs of homologous chromosomes in an individual.
- sets the beat of the heart every 0.85 seconds and is referred to as the "pacemaker" of the heart. Causes the atria to contract and sends out impulses to the atrioventricular node
5 True/False questions
Klinefelter's syndrome → (XXY, chromosome 23) individuals possess male characteristics. Appear to be normal at birth, but secondary characteristics may appear late or fail to.
*longer limbs, diminished mental capacity, depression.
Line graph → use this when there is one continuous variable and one categorical. things like height, time, weight
Oogenesis → occurs in the ovaries of females. the final product is three small cells called polar bodies and one large cell called an egg or ovum.
veins → blood is being carried away from the body tissues back to the heart in the
astigmatism → each individual member of the pair of chromosomes.