5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 12 weeks
- Atherosclerosis coronary artery
- Right Atrium, right ventricle, pulmonary artery, lungs, pulmonary vein, Left atrium, left ventricle, aorta, arteries, body, veins, vena cava
- a there are __ days in a year in which a woman can become pregnant
- b focus on the thickness of the walls and plaque build-up
- c pathway of blood through human heart
- d blood is being carried away from the body tissues back to the heart in the
- e all basic structures have formed by ___
5 Multiple choice questions
- over the course of a pregnancy, there has been a ____ increase in the size of the woman's uterus, and blood supply increases by a 1/3rd
- genes code from the proteins that inhibit the cell cycle.
*mutations turn off genes that allow the slow down of the cell cycle, DNA repair and cell death
- large mass of cells that go unchecked
- (genetics) cell division that produces reproductive cells in sexually reproducing organisms
- if the secondary oocyte is not fertilized within ___, it will die.
5 True/False questions
8 → cells that can become secondary oocytes form in a woman when she is an __ week embryo
arteries → small arteries that connect to the capillaries
completed graph → a graph that allows you to thoroughly describe the data when you examine it.
Cerebral Cortex → coordinates muscle movements. balance, posture, muscle.
Brain → blood is being carried away from the body tissues back to the heart in the