5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Down syndrome
- Red Blood Cells
- a there are three copies of chromosome 21.
- b "erythocytes" carry oxygen and carbon dioxide
- c cancer-causing genes, which overstimulate cell division and allow cell to override G1 checkpoint
- d similar in form
- e the cell secretes substances that encourage blood vessels to form a close network surrounding the developing tumor. leads to failure of surrounding organs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- auditory, visual, and sensory receptors. balance.
- uncontrolled cell division
- occurs in the testes of males. process of taking one cell and ending with four cells that are called sperm.
- at _____ the head of the fetus is disproportionately large, and all four limbs have begun to form
- use this graph for proportions, percentages, and ratios/fractions
5 True/False questions
Homeostasis → similar in form
accomodation → each individual member of the pair of chromosomes.
Klinefelter's syndrome → the tool that gives us most of our information is the ___
Ectoderm → this human germ layer contains: skin covering, nervous system, eyes, inner ear, lining of nose and mouth.
3 evidences of Common Descent #1 → 1. Fossil Record - seeing when fossils first appeared by evaluating the geological time chart.
Precambrain: most distant
Cenozoic: most recent