5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 4 to 6
- Trypanosoma Gambiense
- a the alleles (Ww) that make a phenotype (physical trait)
- b when you exercise, the normal cardiac output of 5 liters of blood per minute increases ___ to ___ times.
- c parasitic infection that causes African sleeping sickness. Worm-like structures are the parasites.
- d occurs in the testes of males. process of taking one cell and ending with four cells that are called sperm.
- e muscle or gland that responds to the initial stimulus or receptor
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a malignant neoplasm of blood-forming tissues; characterized by numerous myeloblasts in the blood stream.
- trait inherited with a single gene that has dominant and recessive alleles.
- blood is being carried away from the body tissues back to the heart in the
- vital body processes like breathing, swallowing, digesting, awareness, sleep
5 True/False Questions
Gametogenesis → occurs in the testes of males. process of taking one cell and ending with four cells that are called sperm.
Atherosclerosis coronary artery → both the pairs of chromosomes together.
astigmatism → the only place where the vessel walls are thin enough to allow gases and other materials to diffuse into and out of the blood.
*carries the blood through the tissues.
*tiny vessels that join arterioles and venules
Cancer → site of the auditory transduction. fluid filled structure which consists of two membranes with hair cells.
Sex-Linked trait → trait with alleles carried on a sex chromosome.