← blindness Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (of a bullet or other projectile) rebound off a surface:
- b If a cut or other injury festers, it becomes infected and produces pus
- c a heap of combustible material, especially one for burning a corpse as part of a funeral ceremony.
- d a dull, heavy sound, such as that made by an object falling to the ground:
- e having or using the style or diction of prose as opposed to poetry; lacking imaginativeness or originality:
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the eating of human flesh by human beings.
- a water-soluble cleansing agent which combines with impurities and dirt to make them more soluble, and differs from soap in not forming a scum with the salts in hard water:
- clear (someone) of blame or suspicion:
show or prove to be right, reasonable, or justified:
- of the stomach:
- revive (someone) from unconsciousness or apparent death:
make (something) active or vigorous again:
5 True/False Questions
pelt → a heap of combustible material, especially one for burning a corpse as part of a funeral ceremony.
patent → the skin of an animal with the fur, wool, or hair still on it:
slant → look at someone or something with one or both eyes partly closed in an attempt to see more clearly or as a reaction to strong light:
2 [no object] have eyes that look in different directions:
foray → stay longer than intended; delay leaving a place:
a tropical marine mollusc with a robust spiral shell which may bear long projections and have a flared lip.