5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 14. What signals do females use to attract males?
- 26. How will an ovariectomized female's reproductive behavior be impacted?
- 29. What is required for the production of normal numbers of fertile spermatozoa? (4)
- 81. What impact does relaxin have during parturition?
- What is the caput of the epididymis used for?
- a No impact
- b Posturing/lordosis, vocalization, behavior, chemicals/pheromones
- c cervical dilation; inhibits uterine contractions
- d endocrine regulation of testis, mitotic division of spermatogonia, meiotic divisions-haploid spermatids, morphologic transformation-spermatid to spermatozoa
- e Resorption of most fluids and later in caput sperm maturation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- premature acrosome - acrosomal reaction
5 True/False Questions
11. What is a diffuse placenta? → follicle to ovulate or luteinize
25. When are oocyte maturation and meiosis completed? → 60 days
96. During what stage of labor is there straining and expulsion of fetal membranes? → third
19. What is the allantois? → collects waste from primitive gut, fuses with chorion
54. What causes the hardening of the zona pellucida and the inactivation of oocyte membrane receptors? → Sertoli cells