5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This statement is true about the lymph vascular system__________
- Which of the following activities would be associated with the parasympathetic division of the nervous system?
- ______ is/are detected by chemoreceptors
- Which type of white blood cells makes antibodies?
- In most capillaries, the adjoining cells have narrow clefts between them that allow the ions and other small, water-soluble substances, as well as white blood cells to enter and leave. in capillaries in the ________ high junctions cells and clefts are nonexistent.
- a (A and C) Taste and Smell
- b (A and B) Transports lipids absorbed from small INT. to blood stream, recovers interstitial fluid at the venous end of capillaries and transports it back the blood stream
- c B Cells
- d Brain
- e resting and digesting
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
the aorta leaves the ________ → Left ventricle
When nutrients are supplied to a cell, they are directly transported to the cell from ___________ → interstitial fluid
You would find the axons of interneurons ___________ → in the brain and the spinal cord
This part of the body does not belong to the digestive system ______ → it controls skeletal muscles
_________ is defined as a decrease in the response to an ongoing stimulus → T Cells