5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- African Diaspora
- a the practice of holding a person in bondage for labor
- b country where Magellan was killed
- c Provinces of New Spain and Peru
- d large estates
- e forced removal of slaves from Africa - depopulation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one of the first explorers to chart a northern route across the Atlantic Ocean in search of Asia. An italian sailor who explored for the English.
- large farms that raised cash crops
- Italian who set out under the French flagto find the Northwest Passage.
- number of ships Magellan sailed with.
- led an expedition of 180 men into Peru
5 True/False Questions
viceroy → Provinces of New Spain and Peru
mercantilism → belief that some people are inferior because of their race
Huguenots → large estates
Racism → belief that some people are inferior because of their race
Treaty of Tordesillas → Aztec Capital