5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Columbian Exchange
- a the movement of things between hemispheres
- b killed millions of Native Americans
- c belief that some people are inferior because of their race
- d Aztec emperor
- e number of ships Magellan sailed with.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Aztec Capital
- economic system of increasing money in a countries treasury by creating a favorable balance of trade.
- they wanted to spread the word of Christianity beyond Europe, expand their empires, and become rich
- large farms that raised cash crops
- Italian sailor who set out in 1501 to find a sea route to Asia. Continent named after him
5 True/False questions
Spanish Armada → sent by Philip to conquer England and restore Catholicism to that nation
Henry Hudson → sailed under Dutch flag and hoped to find route to China. He found present day New York and sailed up the River named after him. He later found anther large bay area named after him.
middle passage → killed millions of Native Americans
John Cabot → one of the first explorers to chart a northern route across the Atlantic Ocean in search of Asia. An italian sailor who explored for the English.
Slavery → the practice of holding a person in bondage for labor