← American History Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Treaty of Tordesillas
- a transfered during the Columbian Exchange
- b economic system of increasing money in a countries treasury by creating a favorable balance of trade.
- c country where Magellan was killed
- d belief that some people are inferior because of their race
- e Moved the Line of Demarcation more than 800 miles farther west
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- number of ships Magellan sailed with.
- reason English beat the Spanish Armada
- one of the first explorers to chart a northern route across the Atlantic Ocean in search of Asia. An italian sailor who explored for the English.
- fought for the better treatment of Native Americans. He was a Catholic Priest
- killed millions of Native Americans
5 True/False Questions
Jacques Cartier → large estates
Slavery → top official of a viceroyalty
Montezuma → Aztec emperor
haciendas → a grant of Native American labor
Pope → led the Pueblo Indians in a rebellion against the Spanish