5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Examples of over the counter drugs...
- After a person recovers from sickness, some T Cells and B Cells keep..
- Who was Florence nightingale?
- When you receive vaccination, the T Cells and B Cells still recognize and respond to ..
- Who is Mathilda Kim?
- a Cold medicines, fever medications, stomach ache medicine
- b The antigens of the weakened or dead pathogen
- c The "memory" of the pathogen's antigen. So if it enters the body again, it recognizes it and starts the immune response quickly.
- d An American biomedical researcher founded the AIDS foundation and dedicated her life to supporting AIDS research
- e English nurse-cared for British soldiers during the Crimean war, and wanted hospitals clean. This saved many soldiers lives
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The antibodies that fight the pathogen come from a source other than the person's body
- Active and passive
- When a persons own immune system produces antibodies in response to the presence of a pathogen.
5 True/False Questions
What are over-the-counter medications? → Drugs that can be purchased without a doctor's prescription.
Examples of what vaccinations Can prevent... → Cold medicines, fever medications, stomach ache medicine
The best way to deal with most viral illnesses is to .. → Get plenty of rest
Immunization is .. → Vaccination
Who was Alexander Fleming? → In Britain, he observed that bacteria growing on laboratory plates were killed when various fungi grew on the same plate. He discovered that one fungus produced a substance that killed bacteria ---penicillin